Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
wtf oki incels farah stop the Twitter crusade and fight in real life sheesh got jumped by 30 students in Ramadan oki wallahi this is something else, they hate us that much.
halimo, farah assemble this is war

wtf oki incels farah stop the Twitter crusade and fight in real life sheesh got jumped by 30 students in Ramadan oki wallahi this is something else, they hate us that much.

You will see some weak SJW Somalis caping for Africans and Carribbeans instead of addressing the very real issue of attacks on Somalis.

All they care about is fitting into this imaginary "Black" gang that only applies to Niger-Congo descendants.

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP
Wallahi this will be an entertaining one. Time for somalis to go back to their bullied days. Hopefully somali twitter incels don't go too crazy here. Tbh I don't believe this. Shit like this don't happen no more. There is no way there innocent little angles. Maybe had beef or something. Nobody attacks somalis for no reason specially xalimos who are adored by the black community. Not real
giphy.gif

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
the only time you see the word bullying next to the word Somali is in the UK

This shit would never happen in Toronto Minnesota or Seattle people would die if they jumped Somali girls and especially in Ramadan

SOMALIS of the UK need to huddle up and get does bastards and I guarantee you it's not the white Brits it's these black Carribean and west Africans / get them back this is no longer bullying or what you Brits call banter this is physical assault and they will kill eventually

I heard about this.
What were the race of the girls who attacked them?
It seemed like they kept hiding that part completely.

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP

This shit would never happen in Toronto Minnesota or Seattle people would die if they jumped Somali girls and especially in Ramadan

SOMALIS of the UK need to huddle up and get does bastards and I guarantee you it's not the white Brits it's these black Carribean and west Africans / get them back this is no longer bullying or what you Brits call banter this is physical assault and they will kill eventually
Sxb this isn't real. I think it's fake. Nobody does this shit. Fake news I think

World

VIP
In 10-20 years from now, imagine how much worse it’s going to be. Good luck to anyone thinking of raising children here in the west.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
halimos do seee do seee nobody is facing more xenophobia than Somalis, I know every group has their bad apple but this is more than that it's jealousy and pure hatred, I hate the incels farah that crusade in twitter and do nothing in real life what f pussy wallahi I will beat up every kid in that school, my blood is boiling.

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP

Also reer minnesota and toronto are much stronger in numbers. Here everyone lives far away from each other. A somali area in the uk doesn't really exist.

Bear in mind that they accused one of the Somali girls of "bleaching" and they ripped out her hair.

They definitely are Madow. They're the only ones to say shit like this about bleaching and hair.

They said "We'll feed you bacon" during Ramadan? I can't imagine another muslim saying that so probably non-muslims who attacked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts