Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.
so why don't u saying anything u xasid don lool? nuff times i always tell a Mali kid or anyone Somali "ska ceeli" when i see them in trouble with a Ajnabi wallahi
cus i see it wit 13 14 year olds wit bare Madows and i tell em that lmfaoo. i have a problem when it gets physical sxb

Keo

VIP
There’s no proof of them bullying her other than some stupid text. Please don’t fall for that bs guys. These people need to be dealt with.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There’s no proof of them bullying her other than some stupid text. Please don’t fall for that bs guys. These people need to be dealt with.
ofcourse they do for beating up the girls but I don't think it was bullying like what happened to Shukri it wasnt unprovoked. It was just two groups of people fighting the Somali girls made it worse by insulting them further

Keo

VIP
ofcourse they do for beating up the girls but I don't think it was bullying like what happened to Shukri it wasnt unprovoked. It was just two groups of people fighting the Somali girls made it worse by insulting them further
So why was a Moroccan girl attacked as well? And what was that thing about threatening them to rip their hijab off and feed them bacon? Then a group of people start jumping them including boys and the fact that this also happened in Camden. I’m not buying it. Even if I go with what you are saying, who’s to say that the madow chick didn’t start all of this?

So why was a Moroccan girl attacked as well? And what was that thing about threatening them to rip their hijab off and feed them bacon? Then a group of people start jumping them including boys and the fact that this happened in Camden. I’m not buying it. Even if I go with what you are saying, who’s to say that the madow chick didn’t start all of this?
The vid i saw where she rips of the hijab shows how big of an islamophobe she is

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The vid i saw where she rips of the hijab shows how big of an islamophobe she is
Everybody has seen the vid except me.:westbrookwtf: Drop the vid
giphy.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So why was a Moroccan girl attacked as well? And what was that thing about threatening them to rip their hijab off and feed them bacon? Then a group of people start jumping them including boys and the fact that this also happened in Camden. I’m not buying it. Even if I go with what you are saying, who’s to say that the madow chick didn’t start all of this?
Only Allah knows the truth but I don't think they faked the screenshots if I'm honest.

Do you guys know how many Somalis live in Camden? it's packed with them so it still confuses me how those people are still breathing, i heard that Parli hill school is notoriously racist too

Reer America don’t know how to fight Wallahi that was so shameful if they didn’t have the numbers they would have got smoked. :ohlord::tacky:
Wrong? Somalis are a very feared group in America. Look at all the gang wars we were involved in and won don't play with malis in the states we legit got so tired of smoking meadows and other gangs we now smoke each other. We ev3n made the FBI gang threat assignment next tp the cartel..and we don't need to fight in America we got guns dummy and before that it was knife and hands don't think we soft in the states gang.

Never been bullied in my life. I've always been a big guy its hard to pick me on someone like me. I've had fights before but it was mainly in primary school near fought in high school In my life. The thing I've realised with somali's it's always the small and pettite kids that get picked on. Many somalis are super skinny and with small frames so it's easy for ajnabis to pick on them me on the other hand I'm built very big and it's a blessing in disguise don't think anyone would have balls to mess with me.
Yeah your right everyone gets bullied joked on in secondary school everyone has to take a fight once on twice minimum in school no one is free people in this thread are acting like there’s some Somalis vs west African/Caribbean thing going on in the uk which is not reality apart from the gangs in few areas and both Somali gangs and meadow gangs are mixed anyway, reality is a few older generation West Indians use to have a chip on their shoulder back in the day they always had issues with everyone Asians Irish working class English there only reason the Somali vs West Indians became a big thing is because Somalis never bowed down to them and begged them or joined them like whites and west Africans nor did we avoid fighting them back like Asians back in the 90s and early 2000s like everyone else even though we were small back then they had advantage of having older brothers and dads that were scumbag street dudes that would bully Somali women but that was put to a stop when in areas like Camden and woolwich Somalis started killing them and and running up in their blocks all the time my point is everyone gets violated in London uk it happens to all new communities if anything madows die the most and they really on beef each other alhamdulilah we didn’t have to go through what the Asians and blacks went through in the 60s 70s 80s in England and to be honest I never had issues with west Africans in uk

Every time there a video of something bad happening to a Somali by a ajnabi for what ever reason that’s when the reer Hennessy, reer khaniis and reer fresh of the boat aka Americans link up to talk ish about uk Somalis, is that the first thing that comes to your mind when you see the videos what about that video of that Somali girl getting stomped on by black girls left in a pool of blood on video in Canada or that video of Somali kids getting threatened by a crazy white guy with a gun waiting outside McDonald’s while the manager says I don’t care get out we can all play that game.

It's because you're Paki lool, no one takes these South Asians serious in beef bro, i'm not talking about racist drunk Yardie uncles
I ain’t no Asian you dumb yute if you’ve been in jail before you would know a lot of these Asian road guys are not victims especially the akhis, akhis/Muslims who hang around with each other are the most feared in most uk jails and you can’t beef them otherwise it’s peak

I ain’t no Asian you dumb yute if you’ve been in jail before you would know a lot of these Asian road guys are not victims especially the akhis, akhis/Muslims who hang around with each other are the most feared in most uk jails and you can’t beef them otherwise it’s peak
lol yh confirmed Paki, thanks for the fairytale tho ak i appreciated the gcse para's you sent still, Asian road guys uno :drakelaugh: the only thing people fear about them is their bad smell akh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts