Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
lmao they stop didn't deserve to have been jumped like that I pray they heal. But damn mixed race girls are very scary and their men are creepy they used to be obsessed with my sister to the point they would stalk her
Mixed race girls on average are attractive especially in america. But for some odd reason mixed race women in the uk are masculine like madow women :damn:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
caribbeans will be wiped completely in 20 years time due to the high amount of west Indian men breeding with white women leaving their females to go for African men They don't have a community like they once did in the 90s times have changed the Bantu africans have taken over even Somalis
Are carribean women that bad that they run away from them?. They dont even go for elite white women. They go for the fatfucks. Rihanna is carribean and she is elite

hbz-skepta-adele-lead-1570117871.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Mixed race girls on average are attractive especially in america. But for some odd reason mixed race women in the uk are masculine like madow women :damn:
yeah they aren't attractive over here only few are they are mostly very strong and chavvy they five off very masculine vibes

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Are carribean women that bad that they run away from them?. They dont even go for elite white women. They go for the fatfucks. Rihanna is carribean and she is elite

View attachment 181225
A lot of caribbean females are attractive better looking than west Africans and you will find a lot of ambitious ones is just their men are deadbeats that would f*ck anyone with a pulse rate. They don't care about starting a family unlike Africans who keep their traditions.

lmao they stop didn't deserve to have been jumped like that I pray they heal. But damn mixed race girls are very scary and their men are creepy they used to be obsessed with my sister to the point they would stalk her
i saw the video, jumped is an understatement. the somalis got destroyed

Damn...wallahi uk somalis bring shame to our name :susp:

And those miskeen girls :mjcry:

Why are somali brits so weak, I never hear of any other diaspora set getting bullied, and you guys are also have the loudest presence online too, fucking disgusting :susp:

start calling yourselves ethiopian/erithrian/djibouti fucking disgusting :childplease:

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
This is one of the many reason I avoided fights in my high-school days. Although I come from a massive family. I avoided beef but if mandem wanted to scrap I was bout it. These girls got themselves into beef they aren't angels at all. Not saying they deserved to be knocked out but they got themselves into beef with the wrong people. I role as a lone soldier and never have got into beef in my life, I also I don't role with malis at all many of them are low lives who get upto no good and get into bad situations easily. Many of my cousins have got into bad situations when they have surrounded themselves with somalis.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This is one of the many reason I avoided fights in my high-school days. Although I come from a massive family. I avoided beef but if mandem wanted to scrap I was bout it. These girls got themselves into beef they aren't angels at all. Not saying they deserved to be knocked out but they got themselves into beef with the wrong people. I role as a lone soldier and never have got into beef in my life, I also I don't role with malis at all many of them are low lives who get upto no good and get into bad situations easily. Many of my cousins have got into bad situations when they have surrounded themselves with somalis.
Exacly these somali girls were not innocent. they bullied the lightskin chick and the lighskin girl called her 20 year old sister and some boys came. The only thing that is wrong is that those boys jumped in. They should have let those girls fight fair

Exacly these somali girls were not innocent. they bullied the lightskin chick and the lighskin girl called her 20 year old sister and some boys came. The only thing that is wrong is that those boys jumped in. They should have let those girls fight fair
She deserves it lmao. Imagine being that much of a pussy

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Damn...wallahi uk somalis bring shame to our name :susp:

And those miskeen girls :mjcry:

Why are somali brits some weak, I never hear of any other diaspora set getting bullied, and you guys are also have the loudest presence online too, fucking disgusting :susp:

start calling yourselves ethiopian/erithrian/djibouti fucking disgusting :childplease:
I got bullied in school by a maadow girl for around 2 years but I didn't do anything itbwas very insecure and was too embarrassed to tell anyone but I had enough one day and told the teacher but they didn't really do anything well my maths teacher and she found out and stated to call me sensitive kinda forgot but the worst was in science class because she set so close to me inkist lied to the teacher and said I can't see the board since I set all the way at the back and she allowed me to sit in the front with the quiter students it was such a big relief for me and she didn't bully me again she only did when we were in the same class and if she set close to me. She had a child now and is most likely a single mother looool

I got bullied in school by a maadow girl for around 2 years but I didn't do anything itbwas very insecure and was too embarrassed to tell anyone but I had enough one day and told the teacher but they didn't really do anything well my maths teacher and she found out and stated to call me sensitive kinda forgot but the worst was in science class because she set so close to me inkist lied to the teacher and said I can't see the board since I set all the way at the back and she allowed me to sit in the front with the quiter students it was such a big relief for me and she didn't bully me again she only did when we were in the same class and if she set close to me. She had a child now and is most likely a single mother looool
Most of the Madows who bullied me badly back in secondary school are in prison :ahh: :ahh:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Never been bullied in my life. I've always been a big guy its hard to pick me on someone like me. I've had fights before but it was mainly in primary school near fought in high school In my life. The thing I've realised with somali's it's always the small and pettite kids that get picked on. Many somalis are super skinny and with small frames so it's easy for ajnabis to pick on them me on the other hand I'm built very big and it's a blessing in disguise don't think anyone would have balls to mess with me.

Still doesnt make it right tht they did tht to them if those 2 girls and the 2 moroccan girls bring their big Sisters to beat those others girls they would be called racist and hatefull they would have respon back to texts defending themself
And btw where are the other girls texts why her big Sister or someone hiding them there is sure others girls have said mean thing to them 2 and where is Evidence tht those 2 somali Girls and the 1 moroccan girl start the convo and insult first

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
What if somalis made there own city in the uk. Pakistanis got Bradford they run that city and many others in the Midlands. Wouldn't be a bad idea if somalis all migrated to close areas so they can build there own community like reer minnesota. Somali malls I'm the uk would be lit ngl. It would be interesting idea
giphy.gif

Lool xalimo and her cousins are fucking bullying this poor lightskin madow chick and she called her 20 year old sister to defend her. I understand that. Maybe black people are innocent after all :faysalwtf:
If they bullied her by texts then she could send texts defending herself not bring her big Sister and boy to it and physical harm those girls if it was the other way around and the Light skin black girl start the bullying and the 2 somali Girls and the 1 moroccan girl bring their big Sisters to rip that Light skin black girl hair off and harm her physical then 2 somali Girls and 1 moroccan girl would be still called hatefull and racist and expel from school

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.