Xalimos what do you bring to the..?

Our sole purpose is to worship Allah azza wajal.
Did she say worship your wife :pachah1:actually if anything the prophet pbuh said in the Hadith “The best of you are the best to their families » if you don’t provide and protect, how are you best to your wife? Don’t misuse the deen:ufdup:

Xaruun

VIP
Did she say worship your wife :pachah1:actually if anything the prophet pbuh said in the Hadith “The best of you are the best to their families » if you don’t provide and protect, how are you best to your wife? Don’t misuse the deen:ufdup:
Don’t use the phrase “protect and provide”. It’s very problematic and I’m not having it.

Don’t use the phrase “protect and provide”. It’s very problematic and I’m not having it.

'Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient'

The Quran uses the words protector and maintainers. So how could you have an issue with it?

Xaruun

VIP
'Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient'

The Quran uses the words protector and maintainers. So how could you have an issue with it?
Don’t be disingenuous. Some sspot naag nool saying “protect and provide” isn’t the same as Allah azza wajal saying “protectors and maintainers”. You shouldn’t even be making this comparison.

Don’t be disingenuous. Some sspot naag nool saying “protect and provide” isn’t the same as Allah azza wajal saying “protectors and maintainers”. You shouldn’t even be making this comparison.
:dead: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I rest my case

It is the same. Please explain how it isn't. Wallahi i'm confused here.

Maintain in this context is to provide or spend on them which is what the ayah is talking about. The word spend is also used.

So, in what world is protect and provide not the same as protect and maintain? Maintain is a synonym! Xarun this is basic English. Stop with the silliness.

Just say you have an issue with your role as a man and call it a day instead of blaming sspot ladies. Allah says you have to protect your wife and spend on her.

Last edited:

Maintain in this context is to provide or spend on them which is what the ayah is talking about.

So, in what world is protect and provide not the same as protect and maintain? Maintain is a synonym!

Just say you have an issue with your role as a man and call it a day instead of blaming sspot ladies.
Walal don’t even reason with this guy. He clearly knows all of this but chooses to deny it. He’s just arguing with no knowledge/no wisdom. Noocas baa iguu daraan

Xaruun

VIP

Maintain in this context is to provide or spend on them which is what the ayah is talking about.

So, in what world is protect and provide not the same as protect and maintain? Maintain is a synonym! Xarun this is basic English. Stop with the silliness.

Just say you have an issue with your role as a man and call it a day instead of blaming sspot ladies. Allah says you have to protect your wife and spend on her.
This is madness. I never denied the husband’s duty to provide financial support and security etc. I just don’t like the phrase “protect and provide”. How is this is so hard to understand? Stop misrepresenting my beliefs now.

This is madness. I never denied that it’s the husband’s duty to provide and protect. You and @Omnya are arguing with a strawman. I just don’t like the phrase “protect and provide”. How is this is so hard to understand?

Lol okay, maybe you hate the word 'provide'.

I'll change it to 'protect and maintain'. Something tells me you'll still have an issue with that sentence.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Only a idiot would ask a girl what she brings to the table instead asking women what they bring to the table start contemplating how you can provide a home and a lifestyle that fits the type girl you want

Maintain in this context is to provide or spend on them which is what the ayah is talking about. The word spend is also used.

Lmao, I always say to these types of men, “Don’t take it up with me, take it up with Allah because that’s what He prescribed.”

I think a big issue is that most men are traditional/strive to be traditional, but women seem to have a problem with being traditional themselves.

I think a big issue is that most men are traditional/strive to be traditional, but women seem to have a problem with being traditional themselves.

Funny because countless of studies show the opposite. But in the age of social media and gender wars people are not interested. Most women in today's western world not only do most of the cleaning, cooking, obviously give birth, do most of the child rearing AND contribute financially due to the high cost of living in many parts of the Western world. If you can ever be honest with yourself, who is having their cake and eating it?

All of this social media noise of women expecting Birkin bags and sitting on their arse all day is fabrication and isn't what goes on in the world. Only 1% of women are able to live like that.

Funny because countless of studies show the opposite. But in the age of social media and gender wars people are not interested. Most women in today's western world not only do most of the cleaning, cooking, obviously give birth, do most of the child rearing AND contribute financially due to the high cost of living in many parts of the Western world. If you can ever be honest with yourself, who is having their cake and eating it?

All of this social media noise of women expecting Birkin bags and sitting on their arse all day is fabrication and isn't what goes on in the world. Only 1% of women are able to live like that.
I mean to be fair, feminism has pushed an agenda to do that. First they tell women to work, and shame women who don't work. Then they want to push the "50/50" narrative to make it so women seem like they're contributing more, as if they weren't contributing enough. But I do agree that high cost of living has something to do with it.

I mean to be fair, feminism has pushed an agenda to do that. First they tell women to work, and shame women who don't work. Then they want to push the "50/50" narrative to make it so women seem like they're contributing more, as if they weren't contributing enough. But I do agree that high cost of living has something to do with it.

The lifestyle you lot seem to hate is mostly lived by upper class women in Somalia (and other African countries) and the Middle East. Yes, those women are traditional. But its normal there for women to have a husband a 100% provide and for a maid to cook and clean for them. Then you have Western Abdis still complaining despite the fact that the typical Western Xalimo cooks and cleans and helps her husband financially as rent and other financial obligations are through the roof.

giphy.gif

If I marry a woman, I don't mind paying the bills. But if my wife has a job, she will have to help a little bit with the rent atleast. If you are working and dont want to put in a little bit of money then you are selfish. Its another story for housewives though.

Trending

Latest posts