Xalimos what do you bring to the..?

I've already highlighted that many women from his community do marry but often later. And it's common for them to do life in reverse (having children) then at some stage marrying. Also, madow men actually out-earn their female counterparts. So all he's doing is kindling feelings of scarcity in these insecure callers by suggesting (1) there isn't enough to go around and (2) that their fate is singledom in perpetuity. I don't see the methods employed as helping these women.

And yes; delivery is everything. It can make the difference between one being receptive to a message or totally disregarding it. :mjdontkno:I think I've said enough.

Except that most Black Women are not married by 74% and they all want the same high earning man. 7 million educated Black Women are pursuing 200k Black man that's what he's saying.

When he asks questions about age, weight, dress size and past relations it makes them look delusional because 8/10 they're over 30, overweight with children who want a man making +100k. Delivery should be least of their concerns.

Mgtow is for jaded men who’ve had bad experiences with women like saqajaans or men who got divorce raped.

Nope. Have you seen some of their vids? They sound so young and incoherent. They host commentaries about viral video of some woman attacking/making fun of/suing a man than go off ranting in a childish way warning viewers about getting with women.

At last incels & redpillers admit they want and desire women. Mgtows are all up that monk lifestyle which is BS you are either gay, asexual or a socially awkward coward to totally cut women out of your life.

World

VIP
So why is that? An upper class life for you and your wife lives the life of a middle class woman? Tbh maids in Africa and ME are so cheap, not hiring one would mostly be just to be petty and for you to force her to do work she could easily outsource.
A wife has to do work, even if it costs £1 to hire a maid a day, I still wouldn’t hire one for my wife as she will become entitled and spoilt.

A wife has to do work, even if it costs £1 to hire a maid a day, I still wouldn’t hire one for my wife as she will become entitled and spoilt.

Anyone with kids will always end up doing work even if they're not cooking and cleaning. Children are a handful and need quality time, especially if you want to make sure you avoid raising them with using ipads ect like most busy mums these days.

And to be honest everyone is different, whats more important to you, a relaxed younger looking wife who has more time for you, herself and the kids or one who is overworked with many kids along with cooking and cleaning and you going on about how she doesn't have time for you.

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
Nope. Have you seen some of their vids? They sound so young and incoherent. They host commentaries about viral video of some woman attacking/making fun of/suing a man than go off ranting in a childish way warning viewers about getting with women.

At last incels & redpillers admit they want and desire women. Mgtows are all up that monk lifestyle which is BS you are either gay, asexual or a socially awkward coward to totally cut women out of your life.
It’s true. The point of MGTOW is for jaded men to vent. That’s why they share videos of divorce rape and stuff. A lot of them got screwed over by women so they share their stories. They have trust isseus basically.