Xalimos what do you bring to the..?

I want somebody to provide and protect for me :mjlol: When a women starts to talk like that she is proberly trash. Just smash her and then dash
:yousmart:

Erm, the Quran says the man is the protector and maintainer of women. So I fail to see how a woman wanting a man to act like man is trash, especially when your own religion tells you this. Embarrassing.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Erm, the Quran says the man is the protector and maintainer of women. So I fail to see how a woman wanting a man to act like man is trash, especially when your own religion tells you this. Embarrassing.
Not every guy is interested in the protect and provide shit. I want you to bring money in the house to. otherwise iam not interested in you :sass1:

Xaruun

VIP
The phrase ‘protect and provide’ just sounds so wrong. Like she just wants a cash cow and a bodyguard.

The phrase ‘protect and provide’ just sounds so wrong. Like she just wants a cash cow and a bodyguard.

Its the same thing. Protect and maintain. Provide and protect. So ask yourself, is it the concept or the sounds of the words that trouble you.

Provision on the man.

'What do you bring to the table' is a very cringe comment. If you have to ask, clearly that person isn't for you.

Also, there are millions of Xalimos from Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti, NFD, Ogaden and the diaspora, so if you have to ask what a whole ethnic group of women bring to the table, then I think the best route is probably an interracial marriage.

Also, i know you're just trying to create a platinum gender war thread, but seeing that you've talked about your marriage multiple times, i think its embarrassing that YOU have to ask this question. You're married to a Xalimo, so instead of worrying about other Xalimos, worry about your own wife and try to appreciate what she has brought to the table, namely your children and strive to be a good father.
It’s called Galbeed. Ogaden is a tribe dafuck they get a whole region for.

'What do you bring to the table' is a very cringe comment. If you have to ask, clearly that person isn't for you.

Also, there are millions of Xalimos from Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti, NFD, Ogaden and the diaspora, so if you have to ask what a whole ethnic group of women bring to the table, then I think the best route is probably an interracial marriage.

Also, i know you're just trying to create a platinum gender war thread, but seeing that you've talked about your marriage multiple times, i think its embarrassing that YOU have to ask this question. You're married to a Xalimo, so instead of worrying about other Xalimos, worry about your own wife and try to appreciate what she has brought to the table, namely your children and strive to be a good father.
Not related to the topic but I gotta say I always love reading your comments walalo. Naag nool baa tahay Mashallah. Nolow walal/abayoo
E3831236-A474-4698-A805-12D839F437FF.gif

Innit bruv, why do women get vexxed when asked this question?
What did your mom bring to the table? You should ask yourself that. Also, as a Somali man you should really be embarrassed to discuss a topic like this and ask a question like that. Somali women are the backbone of every household. Meanwhile somali men are doing bare minimum like holding a job and providing for their families which islamically and tradition wise is their obligation. Men nowadays argue about everything including their own responsibilities. Some men don’t even do the bare minimum and still talk with a whole chest. Again, If I was a Somali man I would remain quiet when topics like this are discussed and just acknowledge that as Somali men yall are lagging behind.

Xaruun

VIP
If I was a Somali man I would remain quiet when topics like this are discussed and just acknowledge that as Somali men yall are lagging behind.
What is this slander? If faraxs are lagging behind then so are xalimos. Somali men are the best men on average and you’re lucky to have us.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
lol that guy’s way out of her league and the fact she’s talking to him like he owes her anything shows this man lacks self esteem. Apparently he also financed her business too lol.

If I were him I’d drop her immediately, but it’s his life, if he wants to be used and unappreciated then that’s on him :manny:

Any “guy” who is comfortable enough to ask a woman this is gay or he has no interest in you. In fact he is in competition with you. If my niece gets asked this I’ll look for that guy to beat him up myself. How dare he? Disgusting 🤮.

What is this slander? If faraxs are lagging behind then so are xalimos. Somali men are the best men on average and you’re lucky to have us.
No slander here Waa ruunta. Lakin In what aspect are “xalimos” lagging?

15823C44-1BE9-4ACD-8134-0374885E7AA6.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Man, you want to miss out on the women that were tough from birth to cook, clean, manage the house, deal with your social life, the kids and pay half on everything?

That just getting started on what they do for you but all you got to do is play part time dad? An they are willing except the bare minimum from day one?

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

No wonder they get so big after the kids Pop up

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts