Xalimos what do you bring to the..?

What are you guys even arguing about. Two Ajnabis and comparing them to Somalis? Who actually gives a shit. These kind of threads don't do anything but repeat points that has been said millions of times.
all these tiktokers and youtubers trying to be the next kevin samuels

shiet, all these women are being put on the hot seat i swear

I don't understand why these women would even call in :mjlol:
Why are you trying to set yourself up for the whole world to watch you get roasted :childplease:

Like shorty, is far from being an ideal woman, overweight and call in a nigga who's notoriously know for being a harsh critic :kodaksmiley:
Then when Kevin Samuels hits them with: Mam what's your dress size and weight?
kevinsamuels.png

Her: I'm 220lbs
trolljames.png

Kevin Samuels: Mam, you weigh more than the average man, you're built like a linebacker
kevinsamuels.png

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Why are you trying to set yourself up for the whole world to watch you get roasted :childplease:

Like shorty, is far from being an ideal woman, overweight and call in a nigga who's notoriously know for being a harsh critic :kodaksmiley:
Then when Kevin Samuels hits them with: Mam what's your dress size and weight? View attachment 184174

Her: I'm 220lbs View attachment 184175

Kevin Samuels: Mam, you weigh more than the average man, you're built like a linebacker View attachment 184176

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
Rude. Why is he so popular? Who is his audience?

Then when Kevin Samuels hits them with: Mam what's your dress size and weight? View attachment 184174

Her: I'm 220lbs View attachment 184175

Kevin Samuels: Mam, you weigh more than the average man, you're built like a linebacker View attachment 184176

the biggest ones always are the ones who say they need a 6 figure man lool

Rude. Why is he so popular? Who is his audience?

This guy is FOUL!!! He's audience is both men and women, he feeds off their dysfunction and monetizes it. Sure he gives sound advice at times, but no need to blast the person.

Also to be fair, he has been much harsher with his men's caller, apparently he told this one guy, you don't have a job, you're don't have money, you have no status, do you at least have a big dick :jaynerd::mjlol:

This guy is FOUL!!! He's audience is both men and women, he feeds off their dysfunction and monetizes it. Sure he gives sound advice at times, but no need to blast the person.

Also to be fair, he has been much harsher with his men's caller, apparently he told this one guy, you don't have a job, you're don't have money, you have no status, do you at least have a big dick :jaynerd::mjlol:

He's direct and brutally honest. Realist dude out there.

The average US women works as well. Are you forgetting its 2021? But men expect a woman that works 9-5 to still do most things by herself. Life would be easier if you remembered women get tired just like men.

Wallahi I have a question for you and other xalimos. Why do women put up with this? If I was a woman I wouldn't do that

So he’s a troll essentially. A broken clock is right twice a day. He should work on his delivery cuz he sounds like a nightmare.

Wallahi I have a question for you and other xalimos. Why do women put up with this? If I was a woman I wouldn't do that

because unless one of the two comes from money, or has accumulated wealth, or has a really high paying job it's not really possible to live off of a single income household unfortunately. Times have changed saxiib.

Men are socialized to be selfish and put themselves first. Women are socialized to be accommodating and submissive. We’re told to be patient and put up with crap.

Men and women who deviate from such norms are ostracized in society.

because unless one of the two comes from money, or has accumulated wealth, or has a really high paying job it's not really possible to live off of a single income household unfortunately. Times have changed saxiib.

No sxb I mean why do women put up with working and cleaning/cooking at the same time

Trending