Xalimos what do you bring to the..?

The lifestyle you lot seem to hate is mostly lived by upper class women in Somalia (and other African countries) and the Middle East. Yes, those women are traditional. But its normal there for women to have a husband a 100% provide and for a maid to cook and clean for them. Then you have Western Abdis still complaining despite the fact that the typical Western Xalimo cooks and cleans and helps her husband financially as rent and other financial obligations are through the roof.

giphy.gif
Hate it? I'm going to live in the upper class life :pachah1: but I don't want to hire maids tbh

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
The lifestyle you lot seem to hate is mostly lived by upper class women in Somalia (and other African countries) and the Middle East. Yes, those women are traditional. But its normal there for women to have a husband a 100% provide and for a maid to cook and clean for them. Then you have Western Abdis still complaining despite the fact that the typical Western Xalimo cooks and cleans and helps her husband financially as rent and other financial obligations are through the roof.

giphy.gif
Somali women these days contribute a lot
to the household especially paying for rents, food and for furnitures etc I bet their moms pays for most in the household and have their own ayuuto money for jewellery, holidays etc but they don’t want to admit it. They’re delusional thinking that women expect a lot from average Abdis.

Hate it? I'm going to live in the upper class life :pachah1: but I don't want to hire maids tbh

So why is that? An upper class life for you and your wife lives the life of a middle class woman? Tbh maids in Africa and ME are so cheap, not hiring one would mostly be just to be petty and for you to force her to do work she could easily outsource.

So why is that? An upper class life for you and your wife lives the life of a middle class woman? Tbh maids in Africa and ME are so cheap, not hiring one would mostly be just to be petty and for you to force her to do work she could easily outsource.
Because if I'm going to be providing a high class life, and I have maids doing what a traditional woman should be doing, what would I need my wife for? Sexual desires only? What if I want to eat some of her home cooked meals? Also, cooking and cleaning for someone who provides for you 100% isn't a "middle class" lifestyle lmao

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
All your future wife's
cs51chq5dv251.jpg

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Let's be honest, you'll never see this is the Somali community. we Abdis are blessed

:rejoice:

Because if I'm going to be providing a high class life, and I have maids doing what a traditional woman should be doing, what would I need my wife for? Sexual desires only? What if I want to eat some of her home cooked meals? Also, cooking and cleaning for someone who provides for you 100% isn't a "middle class" lifestyle lmao

Be petty and win dumb prizes. There is a reason why upper class women with help look much better than a woman with 6 kids who do everything by themselves. Their is an element of truth of the stereotype of women with many kids, wearing suugo stained baatis because when you have multiple kids having time to look good and hit the gym is hard. With a maid, a woman has more time for her children's education and more time for her husband. Also, they have more time to beautify themselves. The biggest complaint men seem to have after kids is that there wife hardly has time for them. Also, did you marry your wife to just cook and clean? This is akin to me becoming a multimillionaires over time but still making my husband work his average 9-5, because why do I need him for? Do you not see how toxic that mentality is?!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Be petty and win dumb prizes. There is a reason why upper class women with help look much better than a woman with 6 kids who do everything by themselves. Their is an element of truth of the stereotype of women with many kids, wearing suugo stained baatis because when you have multiple kids having time to look good and hit the gym is hard. With a maid, a woman has more time for her children's education and more time for her husband. Also, they have more time to beautify themselves. The biggest complaint men seem to have after kids is that there wife hardly has time for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But let's be realistic here, the average man in the U.S works 40 hours a week to provide, and he comes home from a 12 hour shift and his wife expects him to cook, clean and take care of all the children at once

But let's be realistic here, the average man in the U.S works 40 hours a week to provide, and he comes home from a 12 hour shift and his wife expects him to cook, clean and take care of all the children at once

The average US women works as well. Are you forgetting its 2021? But men expect a woman that works 9-5 to still do most things by herself. Life would be easier if you remembered women get tired just like men.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Maids are cheap in Africa my wife got two, feel sorry for.Western women slaving away in the kitchen :pachah1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I woudnn't mind having a maid :cosbyhmm: I just dont want my wife to be sitting around getting fat
Just buy them some.gym equipment and show them how fun it is to excercise. Trust me women love being fit.if given the chance

The average US women works as well. Are you forgetting its 2021? But men expect a woman that works 9-5 to still do most things by herself. Life would be easier if you remembered women get tired just like men.

But what do the statistics say? In a marriage, who works more?

Ladies, let this be your que to find a man with deen. And by that I mean a close, intimate relationship with Allah. A man with taqwa. It’s the path to a blissful life. No back and forth with this man is necessary because he understands the role of a man in the household and in his family.

Many men think just praying and fasting = religiosity when that couldn’t be further from the truth. A man who keeps score is a liability to both you and your children.

What are you guys even arguing about. Two Ajnabis and comparing them to Somalis? Who actually gives a shit. These kind of threads don't do anything but repeat points that has been said millions of times.

Trending

Latest posts