Xalimos what do you bring to the..?

Mozart

You need people like me
Compared to White women that neglect their kids as soon as they get a new boyfriend sow maha? Oh I see how we’re lagging. :camby:
Somalian women (in the west) are now painting their son’s nails & putting them in dresses as soon as they meet a new man

Xaruun

VIP
Compared to White women that neglect their kids as soon as they get a new boyfriend sow maha? Oh I see how we’re lagging. :camby:
Let’s not pretend that cadaan women are the only women who do promiscuous shit. Westernised ethnic women and cadaan women are the same thing.

There are cases of Somali single mothers neglecting their children in similar ways but let’s not go there.

Let’s not pretend that cadaan women are the only women who do promiscuous shit. Westernised ethnic women and cadaan women are the same thing.

There are cases of Somali single mothers neglecting their children in similar ways but let’s not go there.
Show me the cases. Even if there is cases, it’s a case or two. Isn’t a Somali woman the reason why you’re here today? If it wasn’t for your mom, you wouldn’t have the opportunities you have today but you still manage to talk down on Somali women. Cajiib, Shib iska dhee

I have absolutely no clue why he would tolerate such things. If he's uncertain of what his potential spouse could bring in a mutual relationship, and is apprehensive of what the future relationship could lead to, he is (imo) more than entitled to make an exit out of that woman's life. He isn't obliged to remain with his (future) spouse if he feels uncomfortable or undecided with her dealings prior to the entrance of that relationship, nor does he have to babysit (as she requested) like a 2 year old.

Nonetheless, I fail to see how this is applicable to all women. It's more to do with individual characters, and it isn't gender exclusive at all. Women also have the right to promptly exit a relationship if they find it too overwhelming or unfulfilling. They also have the right to turn-down men whom they find as 'unqualifiable' as marital prospects. There are many men/women people can look for to fulfill their needs. They exist, and are not an impossibility to find unlike some make it out to be.

As for me, if a woman tells she wants me to babysit her like a dad, and buy her whatever she wants, Walaahi I'm not even looking at her, I'm just leaving. :manny:

I want somebody to provide and protect for me :mjlol: When a women starts to talk like that she is proberly trash. Just smash her and then dash
:yousmart:
Not every guy is interested in the protect and provide shit. I want you to bring money in the house to. otherwise iam not interested in you :sass1:
The phrase ‘protect and provide’ just sounds so wrong. Like she just wants a cash cow and a bodyguard.

this is exactly what I was talking about when I said nowadays Somali men don’t want to do their obligations. If you’re Muslim and know the teachings of Islam, you shouldn’t write something like this. Y’all need to Learn your deen, in surat Al-Nisa Allah swt says,

الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ وَبِمَا أَنفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِمْ ۚ
« Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth »

Xaruun

VIP
this is exactly what I was talking about when I said nowadays Somali men don’t want to do their obligations. If you’re Muslim and know the teachings of Islam, you shouldn’t write something like this. Y’all need to Learn your deen, in surat Al-Nisa Allah swt says,

الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ وَبِمَا أَنفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِمْ ۚ
« Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth »
Don’t try to misappropriate my views. I understand the role of men in Islam but I simply don’t like the term ‘protect and provide’. We aren’t just atm machines and bodyguards. We won’t be objectified.

Don’t try to misappropriate my views. I understand the role of men in Islam but I simply don’t like the term ‘protect and provide’. We aren’t just atm machines and bodyguards. We won’t be objectified.
:mjlol::dead::dead: Who’s objectfying you when a girl says your job is to protect and provide. Inaa lilaah Men have become soft wale. What is your job hadaba bal noo sheeg? Y’all lucky we don’t treat you as nothing but sperm donors:lolbron:

Xaruun

VIP
:mjlol::dead::dead: Who’s objectfying you when a girl says your job is to protect and provide. Inaa lilaah Men have become soft wale. What is your job hadaba bal noo sheeg? Y’all lucky we don’t treat you as nothing but sperm donors:lolbron:
Treat us as nothing but sperm donors? So we get to smash and dash for free? :what1:
You’re funny lol.

Guys who ask this question usually don't have much going on for themselves. Also, if you're expecting a roommate (aka a woman to go 50/50 with) keep that embarrassing mess to yourself.

Anyone that asks what a whole group brings to the table and anyone like yourself who thinks that is an appropriate question is dumb and probably childish like yourself. So grow up.

Also, you'll probably not have anything worthwhile to say apart from insults, because you'll have no logical comeback which is ironic that you're replying to me saying my comment is stupid.

Have a good day and stop with the nacasnimo.
They’re speaking on an individual level, not a whole group of people. If a man is covering you financially and offering protection and security, then you better be a traditional woman yourself or he will leave.

Trending