Xalimos what do you bring to the..?

Men are socialized to be selfish and put themselves first. Women are socialized to be accommodating and submissive. We’re told to be patient and put up with crap.

Men and women who deviate from such norms are ostracized in society.

I see. Do you think that this generation of Faraxs and Xalimos will perpetuate this with their children or is there going to be a change?

I see. Do you think that this generation of Farax and Xalimos will perpetuate this or is there going to be a change?
I think as long as there’s care and love and appreciation on both sides, things will be better.

The problem arises when one party forces or pressures the other to do something. Ex: a woman MUST clean and cook.

People need to remember that marriage is a partnership. It’s not a ring where two ppl battle to obtain their rights, or to oppress one another. That’s exhausting.

Derrick jackson reminds you of Lebron?! Like how?!:dwill:

One's arguably the greatest of all times at what he does, and the other one made his money hustling women and cheating on his woman while preaching cheaters deserve no sympathy :mjlol:
I meant the physical resemblance, most notably the speech pattern reminds me of Lebron.

I meant the physical resemblance, most notably the speech pattern reminds me of Lebron.

I respect Lebron too much to see any part of him in that trash bag Derrick Jackson.

Man put kids through schools, opened schools, supports his people, puts his homies in the NBA on. I don't like him much as a ball player but as a man :salute:

Derrick on the other hand, man's a hypocrite, there's nothing to respect about a hypocrite.

Because if I'm going to be providing a high class life, and I have maids doing what a traditional woman should be doing, what would I need my wife for? Sexual desires only? What if I want to eat some of her home cooked meals? Also, cooking and cleaning for someone who provides for you 100% isn't a "middle class" lifestyle lmao
You really are a lost guy. You and the others here. I’m glad our fathers did not think like this. They are True providers and protectors who are kind to our mothers. You guys will never reach this level.

So he’s a troll essentially. A broken clock is right twice a day. He should work on his delivery cuz he sounds like a nightmare.

He isn't. I remember a vid where he said if you don't pay for everything you don't get submission from wife which is true.

Horta, is he married? Got kids? He seems to have AUDACITY-OSIS.

His videos are too long and...(imma say how I feel after Ramadan cuz whew chile).

Married & divorced twice one of which he was a step father. He has one daughter.

Talks bit about himself here.

I woudnn't mind having a maid :cosbyhmm: I just dont want my wife to be sitting around getting fat

A lot of older Somali women in the west are over weight why?

A. They tend to have big families with no help. Cooking and cleaning doesn't make you lose weight, especially when the weight gain is due to childbirth and hormones. Household chores especially for a big family actually reduces the time in which a woman can focus on her health and physical beauty. Furthermore, since they have multiple kids with not a lot of help, many of them are stressed. Stress releases the chemical cortisol which stimulates fat production in the stomach area.

B. Their diets are trash and many don't have a good understanding of nutrition and eating some types of foods too frequently can not only cause weight gain but also chronic diseases.

All in all, your mindset is incredibly selfish tbh. You can never complain about your wife losing her looks or not getting enough quality time ect when you expect to give to many kids, look after screaming babies, cook, clean and attend to you.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't understand why these women would even call in :mjlol:
Why are you trying to set yourself up for the whole world to watch you get roasted :childplease:

Like shorty, is far from being an ideal woman, overweight and call in a nigga who's notoriously know for being a harsh critic :kodaksmiley:
Then when Kevin Samuels hits them with: Mam what's your dress size and weight? View attachment 184174

Her: I'm 220lbs View attachment 184175

Kevin Samuels: Mam, you weigh more than the average man, you're built like a linebacker View attachment 184176

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Someone posted him on here where he called one woman a 5 at best. Many madow ladies aren't fond of him. One woman in particular called him a kitten in heels (no clue what that means). They really think he's competing with BW for nimaan hence the incessant put downs and barrage of questions sizing them up. There is some serious self-hate in him cloaked in a three piece suit as he called madow women the bottom of the barrel and joked that he was either Italian or Chinese in a past life. I kid you not. :dead:

Someone posted him on here where he called one woman a 5 at best. Many madow ladies aren't fond of him. One lady in particular called him a kitten in heels (no clue what that means). They really think he's competing with BW for nimaan hence the incessant put downs and barrage of questions sizing them up. There is some serious self-hate in him cloaked in a three piece suit as he called madow women the bottom of the barrel and joked that he was either Italian or Chinese in a past life. I kid you not. :dead:

Yep, he's definitely a self-hater. On top of that he is also an opportunist who goes where the money goes. There has been a boom in the manosphere section and he recently realized that embarrassing women for their standards is a lot more profitable than coming for both men and women. In the past i'll admit he did used to insult men just as harshly, but he hasn't produced content like that for over a year. Insulting women is what draws the crowds and that should tell you everything.

Xaruun

VIP
He isn't. I remember a vid where he said if you don't pay for everything you don't get submission from wife which is true.

I don’t think you can buy respect or submission or anything. If she wants to obey you then she will.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You really are a lost guy. You and the others here. I’m glad our fathers did not think like this. They are True providers and protectors who are kind to our mothers. You guys will never reach this level.
I am ready to disappoint womenkind
:mjswag::whew:

Trending