Xalimos what do you bring to the..?

Uff, just get the f*ck out of London at that point. That place is an open air toilet wallahi:susp:

Prenups are toilet paper, you're better off putting your premarital assets in a family trust. Besides, most people get married at the start of their careers so they don't have a pot to piss in anyway. I think a prenup only protects shit you had before the marriage, it's a meme sxb lol.
Depends honestly. If you have a really good lawyer you can get a solid prenup, and make sure their are witnesses when she signs it. Besides, islamically if you get divorced she isn't supposed to take your assets.

Uff, just get the f*ck out of London at that point. That place is an open air toilet wallahi:susp:

Prenups are toilet paper, you're better off putting your premarital assets in a family trust. Besides, most people get married at the start of their careers so they don't have a pot to piss in anyway. I think a prenup only protects shit you had before the marriage, it's a meme sxb lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You really gonna tell me women are nice and submissive to short and ugly fellas?
I really don’t want to go back and forth with you. Instead of coming up with hypothetical scenarios, how about you tell me why you don’t agree with what I said with regards to the ways men and women are socialized.

Look around you. Many short and unattractive fellas are married. Also, many unattractive and obese women are happily married.

Lol, i feel bad using the word 'ugly'.
I feel like you dodged the questions. Would this wives be nice and submissive to short ugly men? Probably not

Xaruun

VIP
I was referring to how men and women act in a relationship. Women generally will overlook a lot to ensure the relationship runs smoothly and will sacrifice herself to do so. Meanwhile men usually will not. Hence why many men don’t initiate divorce because they’re getting what they need. When they do leave the relationship, it’s because it didn’t meet their needs (an act of self preservation if you ask me). Women leave when they’ve already put up with soo much. Leaving is her final straw.

Society has convinced women that they’re nothing without a man, a ring and a husband. Some women themselves believe this. As a woman, I find myself in awe with what some girls are willing to put up with in order to have a husband. Hint: a lot of ish.
You’re using some crazy mental gymnastics. Men are just more loyal and more willing to put up with bs in a marriage, hence why they rarely divorce compared to women. Simple as.

Depends honestly. If you have a really good lawyer you can get a solid prenup, and make sure their are witnesses when she signs it. Besides, islamically if you get divorced she isn't supposed to take your assets.
It depends on if you're legally married on not, if so then what she's "supposed" to do Islamically goes out of the window in a court of law. You can't have an Islamic and a secular divorce lol. Besides, prenups don't mean shit unless you amassed most of your fortune before getting married.

I feel like you dodged the questions. Would this wives be nice and submissive to short ugly men? Probably not

Decent men are routinely nice to women they're married to who don't fit into societies conventions with regards to attractiveness. Same with women. I'm a bit worried about some of you lot. Its like you don't go outside and mix with people. The average unattractive fat balding man is married and leads a normal life, the same can be said for their female counterparts.

I really don’t want to go back and forth with you. Instead of coming up with hypothetical scenarios, how about you tell me why you don’t agree with what I said with regards to the ways men and women are socialized.
He's right though, most girls don't even like sitting next to our ugly Syrian friend when we go out for meals. They're deathly allergic to unattractive guys and you know it :deadmanny:

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
He's right though, most girls don't even like sitting next to our ugly Syrian friend when we go out for meals. They're deathly allergic to unattractive guys and you know it :deadmanny:

:russ:

This is the human condition though, regardless of gender.

The first time I really noticed how powerful looks are is when a friend of mine's sister and cousin visited him at University. His sister was gorgeous but his cousin was... unfortunate looking.

If you watched the way people interacted with them it was so sad, the cousin would try to speak up but it was like she didn't exist. The attention was 100% focused on the sister.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They're only submissive and accommodating when they're getting something in return whether it be a partner with attention/validation, status, money or a partner out of their league (barring staying for the kids) same goes for men. No one's going to stay in a relationship where they get nothing, take away the fluff about selflessness relationships with non-family are almost always transactional to some extent.

Yours truly also took sociology classes

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
a fatass and breasts thats all that u need to bring to the table :win: according to diet coke basra the cambulo royalty of baris

Xaruun

VIP
Peak times for him :wow:
Are they even attractive themselves?

Last edited:
:russ:

This is the human condition though, regardless of gender.

The first time I really noticed how powerful looks are is when a friend of mine's sister and cousin visited him at University. His sister was gorgeous but his cousin was... unfortunate looking.

If you watched the way people interacted with them it was so sad, the cousin would try to speak up but it was like she didn't exist. The attention was 100% focused on the sister.
Nothing a little surgery wouldn't fix lol. It's brutal wallahi, especially in social settings. Madoow girls in particular don't mince their words, they'll let you know if you're hideous or not within a few mins.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I think the worst part is they won't admit it they'll fight tooth and nail in order to appear kind hearted, they'll just insult your character and accuse you of having insecurities instead shit is whack man. :mjlol:

The only group of women who kept it real were madow women and I assumed that's because they're closer to men.

I don't get why women get so butt-hurt about what he says. He's a charlatan who preys on women's insecurity whilst being overly coarse with this delivery to appease his mgtow/manosphere audience but he's fundamentally right. His whole spiel boils down to;
  • Stop overestimating how attractive you are, chill out
  • Be realistic, you can't all have the 10/10 Chad 10k a day CEO
  • Get married and don't have children out of wedlock
I watched a few of his videos and the female callers are out of their fucking minds half the time lol

Megtaow are socially awkward dudes who have no game or afraid to approach women.

Manosphere is a bunch middle aged men milking the redpill phase of above group. Their main audience are the the fatherless insecure teens & young men who need a father figure kinda like how everyone hailed Jordan Peterson when he first come out.

Just look at how they're tearing each others down in lengthy videos exposing each others you can tell most of them are trying too hard to sell this alpha masculine image.

I don't know how so called group of masculine men, redpill, pua, dating gurus whatever you wanna call it are moving like women after riding for each others for too long.

Last edited:
They're only submissive and accommodating when they're getting something in return whether it be a partner with attention/validation, status, money or a partner out of their league (barring staying for the kids) same goes for men. No one's going to stay in a relationship where they get nothing, take away the fluff about selflessness relationships with non-family are almost always transactional to some extent.

Yours truly also took sociology classes
True!

Xaruun

VIP
I think the worst part is they won't admit it they'll fight tooth and nail in order to appear kind hearted, they'll just insult your character and accuse you of having insecurities instead shit is whack man. :mjlol:
If you’re ugly then they’ll try and make you look like a creep so their behaviour is justified.

Trending

Latest posts