Xalimos what do you bring to the..?

I am ready to disappoint womenkind
:mjswag::whew:
Oh really? Then no pie for you.

giphy.gif

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Why would you cuff any woman without figuring out her gifts and talents as a woman?

Sometimes a woman don't even know the potential she got and if she is humble and coachable, waa edeb daro to demand shine from a rough diamond. Just shed light to her gifts and ways to develop that on her own.

But there are some women of course that are not like that but they belong to them other guys.

A lot of older Somali women in the west are over weight why?

A. They tend to have big families with no help. Cooking and cleaning doesn't make you lose weight, especially when the weight gain is due to childbirth and hormones. Household chores especially for a big family actually reduces the time in which a woman can focus on her health and physical beauty. Furthermore, since they have multiple kids with not a lot of help, many of them are stressed. Stress releases the chemical cortisol which stimulates fat production in the stomach area.

B. Their diets are trash and many don't have a good understanding of nutrition and eating some types of foods too frequently can not only cause weight gain but also chronic diseases.

All in all, your mindset is incredibly selfish tbh. You can never complain about your wife losing her looks or not getting enough quality time ect when you expect to give to many kids, look after screaming babies, cook, clean and attend to you.
I don’t care nigga I don’t want a fat wife :browtf: or an ugly one

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I don't understand why these women would even call in :mjlol:
Why are you trying to set yourself up for the whole world to watch you get roasted :childplease:

Like shorty, is far from being an ideal woman, overweight and call in a nigga who's notoriously know for being a harsh critic :kodaksmiley:
Then when Kevin Samuels hits them with: Mam what's your dress size and weight? View attachment 184174

Her: I'm 220lbs View attachment 184175

Kevin Samuels: Mam, you weigh more than the average man, you're built like a linebacker View attachment 184176

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
The average Kevin sameuls caller is more delusional than a secessionist high off khat. The man struck gold and capitalised on tearing down people.

After a whole his shtick gets boring and you realise he's an asshole who dresses like gay dude with a vasectomy.
Men are socialized to be selfish and put themselves first. Women are socialized to be accommodating and submissive. We’re told to be patient and put up with crap.

Men and women who deviate from such norms are ostracized in society.
That's a lie. Women are only accomadating and submissive to men who look good and I know that personally :kodaksmiley:

Jokes aside gender isn't really a massive difference when it comes to looks. Everyone's going to f*ck themselves over and put up with anything at a chance for an attractive person.

Married & divorced twice one of which he was a step father. He has one daughter.

Talks bit about himself here.
I don't get why women get so butt-hurt about what he says. He's a charlatan who preys on women's insecurity whilst being overly coarse with this delivery to appease his mgtow/manosphere audience but he's fundamentally right. His whole spiel boils down to;
  • Stop overestimating how attractive you are, chill out
  • Be realistic, you can't all have the 10/10 Chad 10k a day CEO
  • Get married and don't have children out of wedlock
I watched a few of his videos and the female callers are out of their fucking minds half the time lol

Last edited:
The average Kevin sameuls caller is more delusional than a secessionist high off khat. The man struck gold and capitalised on tearing down people.

After a whole his shtick gets boring and you realise he's an asshole who dresses like gay dude with a vasectomy.

That's a lie. Women are only accomadating and submissive to men who look good and I know that personally :kodaksmiley:

Jokes aside gender isn't really a massive difference when it comes to looks. Everyone's going to f*ck themselves over and put up with anything at a chance for an attractive person.
I find it funny how only the guys are replying to me telling me that what I said was false. And of course, it goes without mentioning that I’m not referring to all men. Geez.

I find it funny how only the guys are replying to me telling me that what I said was false. And of course, it goes without mentioning that I’m not referring to all men. Geez.
The "women are socialized to be accommodating and submissive" thing has more to do with the kind of household they're raised in as opposed to society nowadays. 90% of the women in my family are hyenas who will attack you for the smallest reason, I wish they were submissive :mjcry:

The "women are socialized to be accommodating and submissive" thing has more to do with the kind of household they're raised in more so than society nowadays. 90% of the women in my family are hyenas who will attack you for the smallest reason, I wish they were submissive :mjcry:
I was referring to how men and women act in a relationship. Women generally will overlook a lot to ensure the relationship runs smoothly and will sacrifice herself to do so. Meanwhile men usually will not. Hence why many men don’t initiate divorce because they’re getting what they need. When they do leave the relationship, it’s because it didn’t meet their needs (an act of self preservation if you ask me). Women leave when they’ve already put up with soo much. Leaving is her final straw.

Society has convinced women that they’re nothing without a man, a ring and a husband. Some women themselves believe this. As a woman, I find myself in awe with what some girls are willing to put up with in order to have a husband. Hint: a lot of ish.

I was referring to how men and women act in a relationship. Women generally will overlook a lot to ensure the relationship runs smoothly and will sacrifice herself to do so. Meanwhile men usually will not. Hence why many men don’t initiate divorce because they’re getting what they need. When they do leave the relationship, it’s because it didn’t meet their needs (an act of self preservation if you ask me). Women leave when they’ve already put up with soo much. Leaving is her final straw.

Society has convinced women that they’re nothing without a man, a ring and a husband. Some women themselves believe this. As a woman, I find myself in awe with what some girls are willing to put up with in order to have a husband. Hint: a lot of ish.
I strongly disagree ma'am, a lot of men stay in sexless marriages. That's a pretty big sacrifice if you ask me lol. Also, men don't initiate divorce because they will get absolute raped in family court especially in reer cheeseburger and freedom fries land. Both genders are equally as shit for the most part. I'm peacing the f*ck out before I dragged into another gender-war thread :samwelcome:

Someone posted him on here where he called one woman a 5 at best. Many madow ladies aren't fond of him. One woman in particular called him a kitten in heels (no clue what that means). They really think he's competing with BW for nimaan hence the incessant put downs and barrage of questions sizing them up. There is some serious self-hate in him cloaked in a three piece suit as he called madow women the bottom of the barrel and joked that he was either Italian or Chinese in a past life. I kid you not. :dead:
looool 🤣

I can't believe they can't see it. We're from a culture in which women are judged if they're not married by 30. If they get a divorce, even if its because the husband was a living nightmare, your value drops tremendously. You're now looked at as second hand goods. I mean look at the threads in which men are called 'cucks' for marrying single mothers. Also, as women we're the ones who have to handle the burden of raising a child alone, funny how the term 'single father' is hardly used. Funny how 'single dads' are never villified. Its never 'there is a single divorced father issue' but its a major issue for women. At the end of the day women have much more to lose and are expected to 'keep their man' or are failures.

You'll either put up with it or go through a messy divorce and live in a studio apartment eating pot noodles whilst seeing your children every other weekend looool
I'm not getting married in the west :manny: Hopefully places like Qatar, UAE, Singapore, etc have fairer laws.

I strongly disagree ma'am, a lot of men stay in sexless marriages. That's a pretty big sacrifice if you ask me lol. Also, men don't initiate divorce because they will get absolute raped in family court especially in reer cheeseburger and freedom fries land. Both genders are equally as shit for the most part. I'm peacing the f*ck out before I dragged into another gender-war thread :samwelcome:

Hey, we're Somali so she's obviously going to look at it from a Somali/Muslim community perspective. The whole going to court ect thing hasn't caught on as much. I'm sure you'll have one or two anecdotes, but for the most part Somalis in the UK aren't even registering their marriages lol. They're too busy acting single so they can get council houses.

Hey, we're Somali so she's obviously going to look at it from a Somali/Muslim community perspective. The whole going to court ect thing hasn't caught on as much. I'm sure you'll have one or two anecdotes, but for the most part Somalis in the UK aren't even registering their marriages lol. They're too busy acting single so they can get council houses.
The Islamic marriage only and no legal marriage thing mostly applies to boomers. Faraxs our age tend to stay on their best behaviour, compared to our parent's generation anyway lol. Girls our age wouldn't tolerant half the shit prior generations put up with, nor should they tbh.

A lot of the married faraxs I know are also legally married. The Islamic marriage only thing mostly applies to boomers. Faraxs our age tend to stay on their best behaviour, compared to our parent's generation anyway lol. Girls our age wouldn't tolerant half the shit prior generations put up with, nor should they.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing I will say though is that unlike the older gen who would just shut up or complain to their toll (qabil), young girls will go courts and make their exes pay child support if he refuses to pay up as they rightfully should.

Last edited:
That's why I advise men to make their women sign a prenup, and to make sure his wife knows what his rights are in islam.

That's why I advise men to make their women sign a prenup, and to make sure his wife knows what his rights are in islam.
Prenups are toilet paper, you're better off putting your premarital assets in a family trust. Besides, most people get married at the start of their careers so they don't have a pot to piss in anyway. I think a prenup only protects shit you had before the marriage, it's a meme sxb lol.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts