Xalimo says it how it is

😂😂 Abdi lugo baasto are tussling because I’m calling out their hypocrisy. Ku socoda

I will continue to call it out. Every. single. Time. Stay pressed nayada because clearly y’all act like women. 🤷🏿‍♀️

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Lmaoo LIAR! Please explain to me why did you guys BULLY qalanjo Somali relentlessly? From Farax dusty lugo basto to waaji urri Xalimos for days?!? Why is Kenya the mecca of bleaching? Beenta jooji!

I’m a proud Djiboutian…

Darkskin xalimos get picked everyday. All the fine ones got Farahs in their dms. Y'all gotta stop the cap

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I can honestly say dark skin women are gorgeous. We're not like AAs foh

With the way their complaining you would think Somali niggas were curving darkskin xalimos to talk to average looking lightskin xalimos.

That ain't the case at all. These chicks are brainwashed by the west

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
😂😂 Abdi lugo baasto are tussling because I’m calling out their hypocrisy. Ku socoda

I will continue to call it out. Every. single. Time. Stay pressed nayada because clearly y’all act like women. 🤷🏿‍♀️
Hur durr. "AbDi LuGo BaAsTo", wtf is that? And lets say that Somali niggas like light-skinned women. Is there a problem? Hope the white man of your dreams picks you
images

Mohmed

With the way their complaining you would think Somali niggas were curving darkskin xalimos to talk to average looking lightskin xalimos.

The chick is some ugly bastard blaming her bad looks on dark-skin. Don't engage with retards

If s somali girl looks like this I might fumble from being nervous

Mohmed

No problem at all. However, if you think you can punch down on us without any repercussion waad riyonisa.
Who punches down on dark-women? Are you mentally stupid. Is Dad in the picture? Hop off the internet lmfao, b4 you see an actual black men degrade dark-skinned women. Worry you might kill yourself.

Who punches down on dark-women? Are you mentally stupid. Is Dad in the picture? Hop off the internet lmfao, b4 you see an actual black men degrade dark-skinned women. Worry you might kill yourself.
Look at the threads…. Why are they using Ihlan Omar’s daughter picture as meme? Why are Somali men making fun of dark genitalia? Listen, if the truth hurts than that’s your issue. You will not gaslight me……

Kill myself because of a nigga that is the bottom of the barrel. Never 😂

You are gonna end up with either ajanabi or Xalimo with a history. You will be humbled like alot of Faraxis.
I will accept an ajnabi with a history over a Xalimo with a history. I don’t see the point.

I would rather go for the original kuffar that have no deen than a Xalimo who was brought up in a Muslim household and still chose to get dicked down.

Just because you have a past don’t mean you have to normalise it in our community.

Look at the threads…. Why are they using Ihlan Omar’s daughter picture as meme? Why are Somali men making fun of dark genitalia? Listen, if the truth hurts than that’s your issue. You will not gaslight me……
That's the ana arab crowd, we come in different cohorts on this forum you know 🤣. Don't take unhinged ppl serious

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Lmaoo LIAR! Please explain to me why did you guys BULLY qalanjo Somali relentlessly? From Farax dusty lugo basto to waaji urri Xalimos for days?!? Why is Kenya the mecca of bleaching? Beenta jooji!

I’m a proud Djiboutian…
Shut up you're not on of us behaving like this.

Daqhan iyo Xeer Ciise instills pride into a Somali, you lack pride like you lack iron. Bringing your stupid nonsense to me as if it matters in the real world. "ANTI DARK SKINNED WOMEN" kulaha how come they're getting married to good Somali men and you're not.

Mohmed

Uh, probably cause she is someone famous? Who happens to be dark-skinned. Never seen a post that features her, so I couldn't care less. Who the f*ck makes fun of black genitalia? Are you like 5? Please provide that thread, and I'll shut up. Black genitalia kulaha
Pepe Laugh Pepe Lol GIF - Pepe Laugh Pepe Lol Pepe Haha GIFs

Shut up you're not on of us behaving like this.

Daqhan iyo Xeer Ciise instills pride into a Somali, you lack pride like you lack iron. Bringing your stupid nonsense to me as if it matters in the real world. "ANTI DARK SKINNED WOMEN" kulaha how come they're getting married to good Somali men and you're not.
lol my hoyo is cisse…..go to Djibouti and see your cisse bleached brethren. I went to Djibouti and they thought I was afari lol because they don’t bleach….. stop with the fake bravado with cisse this and that… I know you guys very well!

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
lol my hoyo is cisse…..go to Djibouti and see your cisse bleached brethren. I went to Djibouti and they thought I was afari lol because they don’t bleach….. stop with the fake bravado with cisse this and that… I know you guys very well!
Are you dumb nigga? I've only seen 2 bleached women I know and they were middle aged. Everyone was dark or mariin.

You don't know us ciise well enough. Just take the L

Uh, probably cause she is someone famous? Who happens to be dark-skinned. Never seen a post that features her, so I couldn't care less. Who the f*ck makes fun of black genitalia? Are you like 5? Please provide that thread, and I'll shut up. Black genitalia kulaha
Pepe Laugh Pepe Lol GIF - Pepe Laugh Pepe Lol Pepe Haha GIFs
Anyways, I will not continue with you. Your being disingenuous and ignorant on purpose.

Mohmed

Are you dumb nigga? I've only seen 2 bleached women I know and they were middle aged. Everyone was dark or mariin.

You don't know us ciise well enough. Just take the L
Yo, this chick is some sort of hybrid. She possibly talking non-sense due to her having foreign DNA. I knew pops weren't around

Trending