Xalimo says it how it is

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Warya I’m not Madow or ex Somalian.

En fait, je suis djiboutienne mais tu ne parles même pas français MDR….. so your a fake Djiboutian in my eyes…. Been to Djibouti 4 times. I know the country like the back of my hand. Ku soco walal
We don't claim the Gaal
Ce sont toujours les aspirants Français qui combattent l’identité somaline et crient qu’ils sont Djibouti comme si cela les rendait différents des somalis de l’autre côté de la frontière

We don't claim the Gaal
Ce sont toujours les aspirants Français qui combattent l’identité somaline et agitent l’identité djiboutienne comme si elle était plus grande que notre identité somaline
Omg be careful walal don’t takfeer. I’m a Muslim women.

listen I know you don’t speak French warya cut it out… your reer UK! Been seeing your crazy Djibouti takes …. I’m Djiboutian Muslim through and through!

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I was walking a shopping centre with my mates once and we had these 3 Nigerian ladies interview us about Nigeria culture for their youtube or tiktok idk

I seen a nigga at the mall with a diamond tester :damn:

Im lucky I didn't get caught on the wrong day.

Khaemwaset

VIP

listen I know you don’t speak French warya cut it out… your reer UK! Been seeing your crazy Djibouti takes …. I’m Djiboutian Muslim through and through!
I'm Djiboutian also. I was supposed to be born and raised French Quebec but my father lived in England to get his degree so I lived there.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
If i also say i find Somali women attractive, does that also make me a pick me?

people nowadays love to throw labels around without knowing the meaning.
68 IQ in full effect :susp:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
She grew up around too many Somalis. Probably from UK .

So you and @Shama Diamond- are bothered at the fact she said Somali men because she was raised around them??

In a multi cultural area with tons of different ethnicities she still chose somali men.

Why does that bother y'all I'm genuinely curious???

Do y'all went them interviewing somalis that grew up in communities without Somali people??

I'm Djiboutian also. I was supposed to be born and raised French Quebec but my father lived in England to get his degree so I lived there.
Bro I have a friend who is from Québec. Bro their French is not French. It’s the most confusing thing I have ever heard.

Le français québécois c’est pas français !!

Khaemwaset

VIP
Bro I have a friend who is from Québec. Bro their French is not French. It’s the most confusing thing I have ever heard.

Le français québécois est pas français !!
People in France make fun of their mongrel French. It's heavily mixed with English

So you and @Shama Diamond- are bothered at the fact she said Somali men because she was raised around them??

In a multi cultural area with tons of different ethnicities she still chose somali men.

Why does that bother y'all I'm genuinely curious???

Do y'all went them interviewing somalis that grew up in communities without Somali people??
I did not say that walal. I’m just saying Somali women that are darker should not CAPE openly in general for Somali or madow men period. Don’t march. Don’t protest. Don’t do NOTHING! Until it’s reciprocated. Until they’re loyal to you as a whole. But at the moment they’re not loyal.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

VIP

There is clear divide between those two say "Je suis Djiboutien" and those who say "Djibouti is the country of Somali"

The real ones know the creation of Djibouti in 1977 is just the stepping stone to Somaliweyn. Our first president, Aptidon, was born in Awdal and our second, IOG, was born in Dir dhaba. There is not such thing as a djiboutian identity that supercedes the ethnic Somali identity.

Only reason we didn't join Somalia after independence in 1977 was because president Aptidon despite being a Somali nationalist was also heavily anti communist so rejected Siad barre's Somalia.

Trending