Xalimo says it how it is

For pick me xalimos, they the only ones that will stop me from cuffing a snowbunny
You are into snowbunnies aan xaarka iska dhaqin and you had the audacity to drag a married somali girl with a past? You were acting all religious pedo with a diarrhea mouth in that thread. Such a hypocrite.

You are into snowbunnies aan xaarka iska dhaqin and you had the audacity to drag a married somali girl with a past? You were acting all religious pedo with a diarrhea mouth in that thread. Such a hypocrite.
If your argument is about a past & If had to accept a Xalimo with a past & a cadaan. Are you getting angry at me for choosing an cadaan with a past? Obviously I prefer a Xalimo but if y’all are gonna act like the same as an cadaan, might as well go for the original.

Don’t worry dabada waa loo dhaqaa (just like the Xalimo that was washing the Xaar of the Madow guy aka Naag Nool)

D28DEED3-AC2A-4627-8E6B-C16EB08F41E6.jpeg

I did not say that walal. I’m just saying Somali women that are darker should not CAPE openly or in general for Somali or madow men period. Don’t march. Don’t protest. Don’t do NOTHING! Until it’s reciprocated. Until they’re loyal to you as a whole. But at the moment they’re not loyal.
You’ve been reading to much divestor talking points the internet isn’t real life

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I did not say that walal. I’m just saying Somali women that are darker should not CAPE openly or in general for Somali or madow men period. Don’t march. Don’t protest. Don’t do NOTHING! Until it’s reciprocated. Until they’re loyal to you as a whole. But at the moment they’re not loyal.

Bruh. I've been on this every week telling y'all women darkskin xalimos get picked all the time.

Y'all are brainwashed. Somali men mainly go offer xalimos only. Darkskins get chosen the most

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I have seen it with my two eyes. You won’t gaslight me….
Well wash your eyes and touch grass naya.
Seems like half the site is full of retard niggas who don't interact with the opposite sex often and start tweaking whenever something positive of the other gender comes up. Yall are either Gaal or Gays. Or both.

Well wash your eyes and touch grass naya.
Seems like half the site is full of retard niggas who don't interact with the opposite sex often and start tweaking whenever something positive of the other gender comes up. Yall are either Gaal or Gays. Or both.
Damn I guess one day you will eat your words. I’m Muslim. But okay….

Eat my words how? I know many beautiful and good women. Somali iyo ajanabi.
Are you okay… you said I was not Muslim multiple times…. Just to reiterate one LAST I’m a Muslim women. So don’t takfeer me when I address the colourism and the worship of ajanabi women here.

You guys are a bunch of hypocrites ….. atleast stand on business like your madow brothers…. Atleast we know where they stand.

If your argument is about a past & If had to accept a Xalimo with a past & a cadaan. Are you getting angry at me for choosing an cadaan with a past? Obviously I prefer a Xalimo but if y’all are gonna act like the same as an cadaan, might as well go for the original.
Thanks for admitting your hypocrisy, Mr “I am a chaste guy and just want a chaste girl”
You got so worked up over another man’s choice . You must not have alot going in your life. This forum needs clean up, too many nasty, misogynist incels.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Are you okay… you said I was not Muslim multiple times…. Just to reiterate one LAST I’m a Muslim women. So don’t takfeer me when I address the colourism and the worship of ajanabi women here.

You guys are a bunch of hypocrites ….. atleast stand on business like your madow brothers…. Atleast we know where they stand.
We know where they stand, actually they don't stand they hop for the snow bunnies dumb nigga. Somali men 90% marry a Somali women and vice versa.

Irl somali men and women are cool. But if you want a nameless and faceless sspot user to define your view on the Somali man then do so and peacefully divest from us. Go to nin Jamaican or smth

Thanks for admitting your hypocrisy, Mr “I am guy a chaste and just want a chaste girl”
You got so worked up over another man’s choice . You must not have alot going in your life. This forum needs clean up, too many nasty, misogynist incels.
Lol. It was a hypothetical scenario.

Yes, I would not want to end up with a wh0re that fkd the whole town & bragged about it too. Sue me!

Trending

Latest posts