Xalimo says it how it is

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Stop being racist man, theres absolutely nothing wrong being an arab like if I have some arab dna from the website ancesteroricaly.com, I have the right to claim arab. Also Colourism is not good either, You must love the way you created. I have lots of self esteem for your information. You can be arab aswell as your own clan which is for me in my own case Ogaden which its self comes from arabia.
Man shut the f*ck up! Your dameer ass better not claim my clan again, kulaha the noble Ogaden warriors come from the desert. Nigga don’t make me put a spear in your heart.
:kodaksmiley:

This issue with "colorism" is that people have preferences and I believe that it is wrong to browbeat people into submission. Using sensational "ism" so that they accept your opinion.
having a preference for something not natural to your ethnicity is an issue. your ancestors married dark skin women for thousands of years but suddenly its distasteful for you? means you got mentally cucked and brainwashed. these fobs ruined fob somali women with their "preference" now only in small towns or in the baadiyo they look normal. diaspora men arent like this for the most part.

1706402778223.png

having a preference for something not natural to your ethnicity is an issue. your ancestors married dark skin women for thousands of years but suddenly its distasteful for you? means you got mentally cucked and brainwashed. these fobs ruined fob somali women with their "preference" now only in small towns or in the baadiyo they look normal. diaspora men arent like this for the most part.

View attachment 313136
I suppose I will retract my statement. I wish Farax could keep it on the low about their love for light-skin cuties. :kobeok:

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
This issue with "colorism" is that people have preferences and I believe that it is wrong to browbeat people into submission. Using sensational "ism" so that they accept your opinion.
Most dark skin Somali girls don’t prefer light skin somali men anyways. Nobody cares who you go for khaniisyahow

Most dark skin Somali girls don’t prefer light skin somali men anyways. Nobody cares who you go for khaniisyahow
I never even stated my preferences the essence of what I was saying is that "ism" doesn't affect the root problem. No matter how much you browbeat a man about what he wants he will still hold the opinion. The real fix is to simply ban bleaching products due to health risks. I don't appreciate your assertion of me regarding my sexuality. Your aggression reminds me of the crazy neo-feminist trans woman I had to work retail with. You're triggering my PTSD.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Man shut the f*ck up! Your dameer ass better not claim my clan again, kulaha the noble Ogaden warriors come from the desert. Nigga don’t make me put a spear in your heart.
:kodaksmiley:
Hell nah I aint having a girl kick me out of my Own clan on an online forum, i dont think your ogaden.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I usually agree with their takes a bit but acting like unbleachdd xalimos get no game is a lie from outter space. Especially not here in the west. When y’all girls do the most like this, you end up making it look like dark skinned people are automically inferior and unwanted or something. Get off divestor internet.

The only xalimos I've seen niggas avoid were the ones that didn't look good.

Enjoy the pink gus in your mouth!
View attachment 313142
Are you retarded or something? I never once said I hold these opinions. Please refrain from sharing your homosexual fantasy with me you weirdo. Since you are slow in the brain I will restate what I said. This issue needs to be tackled at a state level. Bleaching products are very dangerous and can damage vulnerable organs like the eyes potentially causing blindness. You can't stop something you dislike because of "muh colorism". Somalis are a rude and brash people. Trends like these unfortunately have to be curved by governing bodies.

Last edited:

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
View attachment 313142
Are you retarded or something? I never once said I hold these opinions. Please refrain from sharing your homosexual fantasy with me you weirdo.
Why are you googling browbeat as if I don’t know what it means? Did you need a confirmation on whether you used it correctly in your sentence mr “I’m not black I’m cad 🥺”?

I don’t care if you personally hold this opinion. You were the one that mentioned that colourism is due to a “preference” and that “it is wrong to browbeat people into submission” 💀 That is simple not true. You’re the retard if you truly believe that. How is preferring a skin tone that most Somalis don’t even have just a natural “preference”? Mentally enslaved doqon.

Last edited:
Why are you googling browbeat as if I don’t know what it means? Did you need a confirmation on whether you used it correctly in your sentence mr “I’m not black I’m cad 🥺”?

I don’t care if you personally hold this opinion. You were the one that mentioned that colourism is due to a “preference” and that “it is wrong to browbeat people into submission” 💀 You’re the retard if you truly believe that. How is preferring a skin tone that most Somalis don’t even have just a natural “preference”? Mentally enslaved doqon.
Sxb I am cad. I showed the screenshot because you were literally browbeating me into accepting your opinion, insults aren't a vehicle for discourses. I even stated it's a trend. Wallahi you are so dishonest it's disturbing. Bruh why are you putting natural before my quote? 😭 (By trend I'm referring to the attraction to bleached women which I find sad.)

Last edited:

I don’t care if you personally hold this opinion. You were the one that mentioned that colourism is due to a “preference” and that “it is wrong to browbeat people into submission” 💀 That is simple not true. You’re the retard if you truly believe that. How is preferring a skin tone that most Somalis don’t even have just a natural “preference”? Mentally enslaved doqon.
Indeed a preference is a preference the origin of it is debatable. But what I will say is that there are natural Somali cad tones without bleaching. Preference for these women is not necessarily rooted in what you claim. You can't and will not use mental gymnastics to make a man feel bad for finding those particular women beautiful.

View attachment 313136
You don't need to share that woman's face to use as an example I would have taken your word for it.

You don't need to share that woman's face to use as an example I would have taken your word for it.
1706407719835.png

Nah you refuse to socially shame the people that propagate this and are just defaulting to muh government knowing damn well the govt cant even tie its own shoes. Somalis need to tackle this socially by shaming men that obsess over lightskin women and women that bully dark skin. This is what niggas like you create you need to wake up.