Xalimo says it how it is

Lmao you sound just line those Afar.
Whenever there's a disagreement or problem it's always "Those evil Ciise"

Kulaha just accept you yourself as an individual is a joke
Don’t ever call me langaab! You guys always try to diss us!
Anyways, I will not make generalizations because my hoyo is Issa Fuurlabey and I love my Hoyo.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Don’t ever call me langaab! You guys always try to diss us!
Anyways, I will not make generalizations because my hoyo is Issa Fuurlabey and I love my Hoyo.
Your hooyo should've taught you better than to be a langaab cadaan worshiper. Keep hating on Somali men and marry out already.

I usually agree with their takes a bit but acting like unbleachdd xalimos get no game is a lie from outter space. Especially not here in the west. When y’all girls do the most like this, you end up making it look like dark skinned people are automically inferior and unwanted or something. Get off divestor internet.
It’s crazy how some girls are adopting divestor rhetoric it’s not a healthy mindset

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Qeelbax why all of the qashiins? You don’t think colourism is an issue within the Somali community? Diaspora and in our homelands?
It is but not to the extent and manners you are making it out to be. I will always qashin people who bring up divestor talk, whether that is a girl like you or a guy like @Macawisley

I browse black forums and you are using their same talking points. In the best way possible, while I feel sympathetic towards madhow women. You aren’t in the same situation and they definitely do not see your Somali ass as an ally, so caadi iska dhig.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It’s crazy how some girls are adopting divestor rhetoric it’s not a healthy mindset
I used to be reactionary like them but never to this extent. Now I just laugh at these self hating faraxs that hate on xalimos. Faraxs ain’t going anywhere, a lot of it is to make themselves feel wanted. Just watch where that takes them and enjoy the shit show!
:banderas:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stop being racist man, theres absolutely nothing wrong being an arab like if I have some arab dna from the website ancesteroricaly.com, I have the right to claim arab. Also Colourism is not good either, You must love the way you created. I have lots of self esteem for your information. You can be arab aswell as your own clan which is for me in my own case Ogaden which its self comes from arabia.

Trending

Latest posts