Xalimo raped by her dad and mom defended him and let him touch her other daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sasha

The "muwalads" are mixed ones, half-Yemeni and half Somali, but the father of the girl is Yemeni Somali. Both of his parents are Yemeni Somalis. We have some Arab Somalis here, have you met @government ? You will meet him soon. He personally greets every female who shows the slightest interest in his people. A lovely bloke.

That explains his awful and obsessive nature.

Arab cruelty and savagery is in his blood.

skip to 9 mins mark.

This happens in a lot of Somali households, just because people don't talk about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. The Somali community will have it's #metoo movement soon, get ready.
The father is xamar cadcad
he is literally not somali
he's arab :gucciwhat: and yall make it seem like he;s a ethnic somali

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Generally, cases of incest are rare in the general population. Anywho, call me when we find the Somali equivalent of this guy.

JosefFritzlR_228x384.jpg

So you guys say he's not a true Somali (even though he speaks Somali and grew up with Somalis in Somalia). What about the Somali mother? Why didn't she defend her children? Aren't Somalis better than that? You can argue that the true criminals here is the whole Somali community because the mother felt like she couldn't speak up against her daughter's rapist. Everyone here calling the girl a liar, or saying that rape is not a thing among Somalis proves this. :trash:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalis don't have that kind of discipline and ambitions instead they use xishood culture and religion to shame women, much more effective at keeping them quiet

Fritzl Case was ambitious? :farmajoyaab: He made a poor man's dungeon and turned his daughter into a sex slave which begot 7 kids. :vqbuyv0:

I guarantee you something like this is happening in Somalia as we speak. Psychopaths are everywhere.

:trumpsmirk: 68 IQ prevents that from happening at that scale.

So you guys say he's not a true Somali (even though he speaks Somali and grew up with Somalis in Somalia). What about the Somali mother? Why didn't she defend her children? Aren't Somalis better than that? You can argue that the true criminals here is the whole Somali community because the mother felt like she couldn't speak up against her daughter's rapist. Everyone here calling the girl a liar, or saying that rape is not a thing among Somalis proves this. :trash:
i don't care if he grew up with landhere mjs
he is not ethnic somali
he is an arab
this is arab culture

Fritzl Case was ambitious? :farmajoyaab: He made a poor man's dungeon and turned his daughter into a sex slave which begot 7 kids. :vqbuyv0:

:trumpsmirk: 68 IQ prevents that from happening at that scale.
The mother didn't know her daughter was in her basement for 25 years, she was low IQ. I think the moral of the story is mothers of all races have low IQ.

i don't care if he grew up with landhere mjs
he is not ethnic somali
he is an arab
this is arab culture
Somali culture is like 99% Arab culture now. :kodaksmiley: Somalis can't go 1 second without saying Inshallah, Mashallah, Astighfirallah, and you still think you have a culture???:ileycry::ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending