Xalimo raped by her dad and mom defended him and let him touch her other daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
When have said anything bad about Somali men in this thread.

I defended you niggas.

Nacaala.

This is the last time i will defend you lot.

I'm self hating for saying people shouldn't point the finger at Somali men??

How is that degrading Somali men? You're insane.

Walaal, this is a serious question do you have problems with reading or do you not understand English properly???

Ouch ,you know how to trigger me ehh ? I didnt think calling you a baqtee will lead you to come after my English:tocry:.
English is my third language ,I've done okai in my esl classes few years ago In high school.

Ouch ,you know how to trigger me ehh ? I didnt think calling you a baqtee will lead you to come after my English:tocry:.
English is my third language ,I've done okai in my esl classes few years ago In high school.

Well it was either that you're clinically retarded or that your English isn't that great.

I went with the nicer explaination.

You see how polite I am?

Youre delusional possibly even missing some brain cells all she Said was this tweet is a slander against somali women she defended you
Bruh this is between me and the sister @HalimaJ .
Go and hand wash your dirac and make sure to cook your wife a hot meal when shes done work ,dont forget to pick up the kids from school .

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Bruh this is between me and the sister @HalimaJ .
Go and hand wash your dirac and make sure to cook your wife a hot meal when shes done work ,dont forget to pick up the kids from school .

last time I checked dirac is worn by girls and judging from your catfight @HalimaJ you gonna need to wear diracs from now on

After the Twitter zombie halimos have failed to degrade and attach somali men with this tragic story ,they have resorted to insulting us and making fun of my English:wow:. @HalimaJ
Thank you for beign polite, next time condemned the evil act with the right people that's responsible for it .

Last edited:
last time I checked dirac is worn by girls and judging from your catfight @HalimaJ you gonna need to wear diracs from now on
Hey simp read my last post .where I'm from we call men like you DIRACLEY,:umad:.
This name will be stuck with you for the forseable future as long as I'm on this forum.

When have said anything bad about Somali men in this thread.

I defended you niggas.

Nacaala.

This is the last time i will defend you lot.

I'm self hating for saying people shouldn't point the finger at Somali men??

How is that degrading Somali men? You're insane.

Walaal, this is a serious question do you have problems with reading or do you not understand English properly???
He's just trolling you. It's good to know that you are not brain dead like the other twitter somali females that jumped to conclusions and used this horrible incident as a catapult for their agenda against their own race.

Sambuus

Inactive
Rape is something common in Somali societies we really need to address this, and stop treating sexual assault taboo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts