Xalimo raped by her dad and mom defended him and let him touch her other daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip to 9 mins mark.

This happens in a lot of Somali households, just because people don't talk about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. The Somali community will have it's #metoo movement soon, get ready.

Last edited:

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time

skip to 9 mins mark.

This happens in a lot of Somali households, just because people don't talk about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. The Somali community will have it's #metoo movement soon, get ready.

Why do people continuously try to make out as if Somalis are the worst ethnic group to ever exist? If you're going off the internet, we are allegedly pedophiles and rapists who regularly conduct honor killings. This shit is SO rare and more prevalent in South Asian and Arab households but nobody mentions that cause of the hate towards Somalis. f*ck outta here with that bullshit. :camby:

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Obviously though, if the story is true, the father and mother should both go to prison for what they did.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

skip to 9 mins mark.

This is madness.

Why do people continuously try to make out as if Somalis are the worst ethnic group to ever exist? If you're going off the internet, we are allegedly pedophiles and rapists who regularly conduct honor killings. This shit is SO rare and more prevalent in South Asian and Arab households but nobody mentions that cause of the hate towards Somalis. f*ck outta here with that bullshit. :camby:
There's a lot of good in the Somali community but also a lot of nastiness that we are ignoring and refusing to acknowledge, and these things are not unique to the Somali community. It happens everywhere. Somalis think they're the most pure people in the world and are above things such as rape. Anybody with a bit of common sense knows that it's not true. These things are uncomfortable to talk about but we have to because there are tens of thousands of little Somali girls being subject to this right now and their mothers are just letting it happen because they're afraid of the stigma.

skip to 9 mins mark.

What proof do you have that it happens often

These kinds of allegations should be best addressed to the police and the courts and coming on to social media will only cause more grief by the cruel judgements of people who know the guilty party.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These kinds of allegations should be best addressed to the police and the courts and coming on to social media will only cause more grief by the cruel judgements of people who know the guilty party.

Aussie

Guess what? Islam teaches us not to broadcast sins. Or shame. This should be done in private. This lady was waiting for more audience on facebook live before she started her show. Her make up on point. New gabarsar. I mean, seriously, this entire fiasco was odd.

Aussie

Guess what? Islam teaches us not to broadcast sins. Or shame. This should be done in private. This lady was waiting for more audience on facebook live before she started her show. Her make up on point. New gabarsar. I mean, seriously, this entire fiasco was odd.

@Basra

"private" as under the rug? She should go to the authorities and once the cops investigate it and conclude there is a case that has merit with a potential conviction, the parents would be charged and the media will get hold of the story and it is no longer private. Better than social media. Let their peers judge them in a court of law.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I believe this girl. God bless her.

That father should be strangled if he is not mentally ill

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

"private" as under the rug? She should go to the authorities and once the cops investigate it and conclude there is a case that has merit with a potential conviction, the parents would be charged and the media will get hold of the story and it is no longer private. Better than social media. Let their peers judge them in a court of law.

Exactly the way u say it, except it should still be private during and after prosecution. The point is the public does not need to know, because the more the public knows these vile stuff, the more people get desensitized, and begin to see it as normal and do that to their families.

Like copy cat mass shootings. Islam predicted it long time ago. The more the media shows people these graphic stuff, devils begins his work.

Exactly the way u say it, except it should still be private during and after prosecution. The point is the public does not need to know, because the more the public knows these vile stuff, the more people get desensitized, and begin to see it as normal and do that to their families.

Like copy cat mass shootings. Islam predicted it long time ago. The more the media shows people these graphic stuff, devils begins his work.

@Basra

It is on the discretion of the judge hearing the case, but when it involves children who were allegedly groomed and sexually abused or these crimes were allegedly committed while the victim was a child (under 18), there is a zero chance that he will impose any gag orders for their identities not to be released. Anyway what is the relevance of gag orders these days when it doesn't apply to me if I post online a story that is emailed me to a case in America or Europe because of legal jurisdictions?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

It is on the discretion of the judge hearing the case, but when it involves children who were allegedly groomed and sexually abused or these crimes were allegedly committed while the victim was a child (under 18), there is a zero chance that he will impose any gag orders for their identities not to be released. Anyway what is the relevance of gag orders these days when it doesn't apply to me if I post online a story that is emailed me to a case in America or Europe because of legal jurisdictions?

Aussie r u an incel?

Aussie

How is it supposed to be done in private when the mother is lying and saying the dad did nothing and the girl is crazy. She needs to expose him and her mother and reach out to people that can help her. If she continues to struggle in private the rest of her siblings will soon get raped. He already started with her younger sister

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How is it supposed to be done in private when the mother is lying and saying the dad did nothing and the girl is crazy. She needs to expose him and her mother and reach out to people that can help her. If she continues to struggle in private the rest of her siblings will soon get raped. He already started with her younger sister

They should go to the police privately and never broadcast on the social media. Ayeeyo like me dont need to know these stuff.

What proof do you have that it happens often

OFTEN... WHT FFING OFTEN

Like seriously, what proof do these idiots have when they put us down like that..

I am Somali always have been in Somali society and so have never heard of a Somali father raping his daughters whilst their mother is watching...

I have heard of evil stepmothers but never this..

Often ..I don't know what kind of household he grew up in but he needs help from one of those i charge per hour people with notepads inside offices with plants..

They should go to the police privately and never broadcast on the social media. Ayeeyo like me dont need to know these stuff.
She said she already did go to the police but the mom lied and said she's fine and that the father didn't do anything to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts