Xalimo raped by her dad and mom defended him and let him touch her other daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these people trying to say that this is a common thing, what bloody proof or researched study do you have. If you gonna make a wild claim like that, you at lest most have some proof to back up your ridiculous claim.

I feel sorry for the girl, if this whole thing is true. I hope her parents get punished for the crimes that they have committed against their own DAUGHTER, if this whole thing turns out to be true.

Rape and abuse happens in every community. A lot more common than we think it is.

Most people, especially children do not come forward.

Brushing it under the carpet does nobody any favours.

I however, do not think its a Somali problem, its a worldwide issue. Therefore, saying Somali men are like this or Arab men are like that is pointless.

In every group you get very decent men and not so decent men. Thats the reality. Same with women.

I hate to say this, but i am starting to hate these Xalimos. I’m really sickened by them. It’s not even just individual cases, they are collectively just a disgusting and revolting group of people. :faysalwtf:

Rape and abuse happens in every community. A lot more common than we think it is.

Most people, especially children do not come forward.

Brushing it under the carpet does nobody any favours.

I however, do not think its a Somali problem, its a worldwide issue. Therefore, saying Somali men are like this or Arab men are like that is pointless.

In every group you get very decent men and not so decent men. Thats the reality. Same with women.

There is No somali Man involved In this particural case. Mentioning us In hopes of getting awareness for this case and for victims of Child abuse is subtle negligence of the poor victim and its discusting perpetarator and by extention the cause.

Cather the Facts and go after the real criminals. This happened In UK. There should be no problem having that creature In prison for the rest of jos life.

There is No somali Man involved In this particural case. Mentioning us In hopes of getting awareness for this case and for victims of Child abuse is subtle negligence of the poor victim and its discusting perpetarator and by extention the cause.

Cather the Facts and go after the real criminals. This happened In UK. There should be no problem having that creature In prison for the rest of jos life.

I mentioned in the other thread that this has nothing to do with Somali men, and that the culprit is a Yemeni man, therefore mentioning Somali men in this situation is slander.

However, my point is abuse happens in every community.

Evil men and women of ALL backgrounds including our own are capable of such cruelty/ sickness. We live in a scary world. Therefore, we should be vigilant as a community and raise our daughters and sons to fearless enough to speak up if someone is being abusive. If we make the victim into a liar, young women/men will never be strong enough to speak to family or the authorities.

I mentioned in the other thread that this has nothing to do with Somali men, and that the culprit is a Yemeni man, therefore mentioning Somali men in this situation is slander.

However, my point is abuse happens in every community.

Evil men and women of ALL backgrounds including our own are capable of such cruelty/ sickness. We live in a scary world. Therefore, we should be vigilant as a community and raise our daughters and sons to fearless enough to speak up if someone is being abusive. If we make the victim into a liar, young women/men will never be strong enough to speak to family or the authorities.

Bruh anything you want to add ?
Why is everyone adding a somali men to this tragic story ? Why isnt nobody condemning the evil an women that hid her arab husband evil act on her own daughter ?
I liked how you cleverly tried to slip this unto us somali men on your first post .:nahgirl:

Bruh anything you want to add ?
Why is everyone adding a somali men to this tragic story ? Why isnt nobody condemning the evil *******an women that hid her arab husband evil act on her own daughter ?
I liked how you cleverly tried to slip this unto us somali men on your first post .:nahgirl:

Do you have reading comprehension problems?

I have just said that those twitter girls were slandering Somali men. Never said anything about Somali men being involved in this.

From my perspective, call me paranoid there are evil people in every group therefore, parents need to be extra vigilant and the community at large. Be it evil men or evil women.

Do you have reading comprehension problems?

I have just said that those twitter girls were slandering Somali men. Never said anything about Somali men being involved in this.

From my perspective, call me paranoid there are evil people in every group therefore, parents need to be extra vigilant and the community at large. Be it evil men or evil women.
Then why you mention us ?
:drakewtf:
This has nothing to do with somali men .this was a case of an arab man raping his own daughter ,but somehow baqtees like you keep on mentioning somali men .

Then why you mention us ?
:drakewtf:
This has nothing to do with somali men .this was a case of an arab man raping his own daughter ,but somehow baqtees like you keep on mentioning somali men .

When have I said Somali men? The only baqtee I see is you. Stupid fool.

In fact when have I even mentioned Somali men in a negative light in this thread.

Over emotional nacaas. Man up warya.

:oops::oops::oops:

Ive finally gotten my lucky 13th qashin thank you macanto .
"The only baqtee I see is you " :mjlol:

That was a weak comeback ,
I expected better .

You did mention us tho read your other post walaal.

Nope, didn't say anything negative.

You're either retarded or you have dyslexia either way don't take your issue out on me. Man up. You're the type that cries himself to sleep like a little .

Have a good day.

When have I said Somali men? The only baqtee I see is you. Stupid fool.

In fact when have I even mentioned Somali men in a negative light in this thread.

Over emotional nacaas. Man up warya.
Lol why did you edit your post ?
:mjcry:
I'm emotional nacas now ?
This case was an arab man and somali women .why are you and others keep attaching this to us somali men tho ?

Nope, didn't say anything negative.

You're either retarded or you have dyslexia either way don't take your issue out on me. Man up. You're the type that cries himself to sleep like a little .

Have a good day.
:ehh:
Not bad comeback much better , you just need a little practice .And where you think your going yarisay ? You trying to escape this thread after attaching somali men to this qashin and after calling me a ?:mjkkk:
You have a great day abaay macaan .
Stay out of trouble ,'ll be watching you closely :ufdup:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This case was an arab man and somali women .why are you and others keep attaching this to us somali men tho ?

Youre either blind or dumb she defended somali men by Calling this case a slander

I even said that people should not point the finger at Somali men nor is this a Somali issue, but a worldwide issue.

Abuse happens in every community. That is all I said. Nothing negative about Somali men.

I even said in the other thread that those twitter Halimos are disgusting for linking Somali men to this sitution when the culprit is Yemeni.

Walaal, if you are arguing with me just for posting that then you are an emotional nacaas. Seek a therapist brother don't allow these twitter Halimos to mess with your head. Its not healthy.

Have a good day.

Youre either blind or dumb she defended somali men by Calling this case a slander

The zombie halimo syndrome is strong in you ehh?
Firstly this has nothing to do with Somali men , our sister @HalimaJ
Keeps on mentioning "Somali men "
When in fact it was somali women that helped the degacas hide his evil act on the poor girl .mentioning somali men does no help in this matter . You and her can keep insulting me to make yourselfs feel better but it wont change the fact that you and the other self hating halimos have failed once again in degrading us somali men .
Is funny how you and her havent condemned the arab men and the somali women .

When in fact it was somali women that helped the degacas hide his evil act on the poor girl .mentioning somali men does no help in this matter . You and her can keep insulting me to make yourselfs feel better but it wont change the fact that you and the other self hating halimos have failed once again in degrading us somali men .

When have said anything bad about Somali men in this thread.

I defended you niggas.

Nacaala.

This is the last time i will defend you lot.

I'm self hating for saying people shouldn't point the finger at Somali men??

How is that degrading Somali men? You're insane.

Walaal, this is a serious question do you have problems with reading or do you not understand English properly???

I even said that people should not point the finger at Somali men nor is this a Somali issue, but a worldwide issue.

Abuse happens in every community. That is all I said. Nothing negative about Somali men.

I even said in the other thread that those twitter Halimos are disgusting for linking Somali men to this sitution when the culprit is Yemeni.

Walaal, if you are arguing with me just for posting that then you are an emotional nacaas. Seek a therapist brother don't allow these twitter Halimos to mess with your head. Its not healthy.

Have a good day.

Thought you said your byes to me already yarisay tf you still @me for :williamswtf:?
Im nacas and need to seek help cause I've asked you why you havent condemned her somali mother and why are you attaching somali men to this ?:wtf:

Thought you said your byes to me already yarisay tf you still @me for :williamswtf:?
Im nacas and need to seek help cause I've asked you why you havent condemned her somali mother and why are you attaching somali men to this ?:wtf:

You are mad!
The whole point I have made in my other posts is that Somali men should not be attached to this!

Don't point the finger at Somali men means don't attach this to them. I even said that this is slander against Somali men in another thread!!.

Do you know what Slander means? Probably not.

Also, stop lying about me you insane fool.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Youre delusional possibly even missing some brain cells all she Said was this tweet is a slander against somali women she defended you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts