Xalimo raped by her dad and mom defended him and let him touch her other daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She said she already did go to the police but the mom lied and said she's fine and that the father didn't do anything to her

The police will investigate immediately if a child is suspect of being molested or raped. She is an adult now, she is 21 I believe? She needed to move out at 18 if this incident happened when she was young. This whole story stinks of a little girl wanting her freedom.

skip to 9 mins mark.

This happens in a lot of Somali households, just because people don't talk about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. The Somali community will have it's #metoo movement soon, get ready.

Big if true. The issue with rape allegations is the verdict is reached outside of a court room.

>This happens in a lot of Somali households, just because people don't talk about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Xaarlimoid logic at work? Your argument for this occurring in the Somali community is: its not spoken about therefore it exists...

Main points in the video:
- The girl allegedly got raped by her father for a period of 3-12 months around the age of 14/15
- The girls mother allegedly saw her whilst she was getting raped and did not do anything
- The girls father allegedly attempted to rape her, at knife point, when she was 16 - escaping with just a cut on the leg.
- The girl self-harms (admitted to throwing her self down the stairs).

I have two points of contention with her story: the outlet used and the history of mental health.
Why make a traumatic and very personal chapter in her life public for all to hear?
What has she achieved, in letting the whole world pry into her past and pass judgment?

I believe she grew up in a somewhat strict household, which prevented her from going out and acting like her peers; that combined with her admitted mental instability, allowed her to conjure up a wild sequence of events - ultimately to punish her parents.

All in all a sad story.

So i just saw the heartbreaking story of the miskeen somali girl who raped by her father :ileycry:(the execution methods he deserves, the slowest most painful death
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)
wallahi i was lost for words upon hearing the story like any decent person But indecent xalimoids got excited, ran with this story and utilized it to portray somali culture as one rife with the raping of ones own offspring.
But i would a lie to say that all xalimos are like this, most of them are but here is a tweet from a healthy xalimo

Big if true. The issue with rape allegations is the verdict is reached outside of a court room.

>This happens in a lot of Somali households, just because people don't talk about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Xaarlimoid logic at work? Your argument for this occurring in the Somali community is: its not spoken about therefore it exists...

Main points in the video:
- The girl allegedly got raped by her father for a period of 3-12 months around the age of 14/15
- The girls mother allegedly saw her whilst she was getting raped and did not do anything
- The girls father allegedly attempted to rape her, at knife point, when she was 16 - escaping with just a cut on the leg.
- The girl self-harms (admitted to throwing her self down the stairs).

I have two points of contention with her story: the outlet used and the history of mental health.
Why make a traumatic and very personal chapter in her life public for all to hear?
What has she achieved, in letting the whole world pry into her past and pass judgment?

I believe she grew up in a somewhat strict household, which prevented her from going out and acting like her peers; that combined with her admitted mental instability, allowed her to conjure up a wild sequence of events - ultimately to punish her parents.

All in all a sad story.
She's either the greatest actress of all time and should have won a golden globe award tonight, or she got raped by her father. I wonder which one is more plausible....

So i just saw the heartbreaking story of the miskeen somali girl who raped by her father :ileycry:(the execution methods he deserves, the slowest most painful death
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)
wallahi i was lost for words upon hearing the story like any decent person But indecent xalimoids got excited, ran with this story and utilized it to portray somali culture as one rife with the raping of ones own offspring.
But i would a lie to say that all xalimos are like this, most of them are but here is a tweet from a healthy xalimo
Rape is common in all communities of people. Somehow somalis are the exception? Nah... Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
nothing to see hear selfhating women perpertuating white supremecist islamaphobic
lies against somalis these xaarlimos are the weakest link
she doesnt know shes helping her white masters
giphy.gif
complete bullshit

Warya now you're tagging people in other threads that are not yours I was fine with you tagging me in your threads but this is too much :bell:

Waryaa @government

Don't blame @CanIDimo I merged his thread with this one. Thanks Can.

You know what? Either most of the posters didn't watch and listen to the main parts of the clip or there has been a massive miracle transformation about the Somali identity. I refuse to believe the latter, they are becoming too emotional to defend the image of the Somali Faarax and they are willing to testify on his behalf and roast this girl, but they didn't hear that the dude/father of the alleged victim is actually a Yemeni Somali and not an "ethnic Somali". I shouldn't have mentioned his ethnicity till all the verdict of Farahs be " this is a fake story." Let the insults against Yemeni Somalis begin. If they do, they are Hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending