Xalimo raped by her dad and mom defended him and let him touch her other daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is a woman meant to come forward when she is abused and raped when automatically she is made to seem a liar?

Nobody with common sense believes that all Somali men are abusive.

However, rape and abuse happens in every community. Somali people are human beings just like all the other communities, you have the good, the bad, the mad and evil just like any group of people.

This is horrifying I can't begin to imagine how she feels. It's important to note that the deranged man is not Somali but Yemeni. The girl's mother is Somali though. I hope he gets what he deserves.

This is horrifying I can't begin to imagine how she feels. It's important to note that the deranged man is not Somali but Yemeni. The girl's mother is Somali though. I hope he gets what he deserves.

@Sasha

Why did you expose my secret weapon? damn girl!!! This was on page 2 and no one bothered reading it. Somalis are seef-la-boods.

Waryaa @government

You know what? Either most of the posters didn't watch and listen to the main parts of the clip or there has been a massive miracle transformation about the Somali identity. I refuse to believe the latter, they are becoming too emotional to defend the image of the Somali Faarax and they are willing to testify on his behalf and roast this girl, but they didn't hear that the dude/father of the alleged victim is actually a Yemeni Somali and not an "ethnic Somali". I shouldn't have mentioned his ethnicity till all the verdict of Farahs be " this is a fake story." Let the insults against Yemeni Somalis begin. If they do, they are Hypocrites.

@Sasha

Why did you expose my secret weapon? damn girl!!! This was on page 2 and no one bothered reading it. Somalis are seef-la-boods.
I was expecting to see comments about how bad 'mutawalad' people are. My relatives all say never marry a half Somali half Yemeni aka mutawalad but I don't know where that hatred/wariness comes from.

skip to 9 mins mark.

This happens in a lot of Somali households, just because people don't talk about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. The Somali community will have it's #metoo movement soon, get ready.
Reer london is free from this.
reer birmigaham can take that L for us.
this is the most disturbing shit ever

I was expecting to see comments about how bad 'mutawalad' people are. My relatives all say never marry a half Somali half Yemeni aka mutawalad but I don't know where that hatred/wariness comes from.

@Sasha

People here don't read and think, they are too emotive with fake pride and angry and thereby dispense opinions like an ATM machine.

If I go by my parents (especially my mother's) wishes, she would've married me my first cousin, her sister's daughter. Choose whoever is suitable and compatible with your lifestyle and needs. Don't worry about what others want for you, concentrate in what you want.

Btw, I could be wrong, but never heard of mutawalid, I thought they were called muwalad.

@Sasha

People here don't read and think, they are too emotive with fake pride and angry and thereby dispense opinions like an ATM machine.

If I go by my parents (especially my mother's) wishes, she would've married me my first cousin, her sister's daughter. Choose whoever is suitable and compatible with your lifestyle and needs. Don't worry about what others want for you, concentrate in what you want.

Btw, I could be wrong, but never heard of mutawalid, I thought they were called muwalad.
True.

Oh it could be muwalad then either way it's a word used to describe half Yemeni Somalis from what I've heard.

True.

Oh it could be muwalad then either way it's a word used to describe half Yemeni Somalis from what I've heard.

@Sasha

The "muwalads" are mixed ones, half-Yemeni and half Somali, but the father of the girl is Yemeni Somali. Both of his parents are Yemeni Somalis. We have some Arab Somalis here, have you met @government ? You will meet him soon. He personally greets every female who shows the slightest interest in his people. A lovely bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts