Xalimo Married to a South Sudan Dinka

VixR

Veritas
Explain Brazil or Latin America then. It doesn't work like that. You need smart people to breed together to get higher IQs, not just mixing in itself.
Health, intelligence and well-being = diverse genetics. I really think one of the problems Somalis suffer from is inbreeding. Too isolationist.

Apollo

VIP
Health and well-being = diverse genetics. I really think one of the problems Somalis suffer from is inbreeding.

I am skeptical of that.

Many of the most successful countries are monoracial, especially in Northern Europe (until recently at least) and Northeast Asia.

The problems Somalis have are cultural rather than genetic.

VixR

Veritas
I am skeptical of that.

Many of the most successful countries are monoracial, especially in Northern Europe (until recently at least) and Northeast Asia.

The problems Somalis have are cultural rather than genetic.
The culture is abysmal to be sure, but I think there can be a potential genetic explanation, especially since a portion of Somalis seem to readily display signs of inbreeding. I think people in the West have a leg up due to nutrition.

The culture is abysmal to be sure, but I think there can be a potential genetic explanation, especially since a portion of Somalis seem to readily display signs of inbreeding. I think people in the West have a leg up due to nutrition.

You and your theories :russ::mjlol:

Explain Brazil, Latin America, or South African Cape Coloreds then. It doesn't work like that. You need smart people to breed together to get higher IQs, not just mixing in itself.

We need diversity in ideas not diversity in groups.

Apollo

VIP
Tell me you haven’t seen those people with the malshaped teeth, weird malformedlook about them, like they went in a few cousins too deep, which you can tell are not bright. You’re lying lol.

That's because they lack dental care and general healthcare in the Horn. Those traits are less common in Western Somalis with access to dentistry.

Unironically, Africans have the most genetic diversity in the world (including Somalis), much more so than Europeans and ESPECIALLY East Asians. Look it up if you don't believe me. Trust me, lack of ''genetic diversity'' is absolutely not an issue for Somalis.

Also, first cousin marriages in the Somali community are rare unlike in other Muslim communities (Arabians and Pakistanis especially).

Trending