Xalimo Married to a South Sudan Dinka

Discussion in 'General' started by Abdisamad3, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Nilotufian

Nilotufian

Ratings:
    +3,788
    *model

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Shibbane

Shibbane

Ratings:
    +81
    I am impressed guys. No one has asked her qabiil yet.

We are doing very well then.

• Funny Funny x 12
  3. VixR

VixR Veritas VIP

Ratings:
    +14,039
    I love how you guys never fail to compare yourself to Pakis. I’ve come across Pakis who’re so bad, they have genetic defects that would floor you, and are only experienced by rare individuals across the entire world population due to their persistent inbreeding.

Just because they’re not as rigorously inbred, doesn’t mean Somalis aren’t suffering from comparitively minor, but still nonetheless noticeable affects of inbreeding.

The Europeans you’re talking about aren’t even tribal anymore are diversely mixed across their race, and increasingly outside it. Meanwhile, Somalis regularly marry individuals whom they share close ancestry with.

I certainly think there’s levels to it. But you can just tell some of these people are off.

4. Nilotufian

Nilotufian

Ratings:
    +3,788
    http://humanphenotypes.net/PreNilotid.html (idk if it’s accurate) ...:browtf:

5. Apollo

Apollo Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +34,637
    A few years ago 23andme used to have this tool that compared the total percentage of similarity between two 23andMe users and the similarity two random Somalis had to each other was lower than that of two random Europeans.

Somalis are simply not inbred and not close to each other on an individual basis. This is the case for most of Africa actually.

Oceanians and Native Americans are far more inbred.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. HalimaJ

HalimaJ

Ratings:
    +2,779
    Boring.

I'm sure somewhere there is a Somali that has married a North Korean.

Must we dissect and obsess over the life of every Somali woman/ man?

Get a life.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. VixR

VixR Veritas VIP

Ratings:
    +14,039
    That’s interesting. Two random Somalis could be me with ancestry in the Djibouti and SL area, and someone from near the border of Kenya. I can believe we’d be diverse. But Somalis live in villages by tribe and mostly interact within their tribal area, which is what I think is the problem, with the exception of city hubs.

• Like Like x 2
  8. XamarWeeaboo

XamarWeeaboo You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

Ratings:
    +786
    What are their names? Also, since you said one of them have an anglo name, are they not muslim?

9. PhySom

PhySom

Ratings:
    +541
    I know a woman here in my city that is married to an Aboriginal

:chrisfreshhah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne

Ratings:
    +6,102
    What literally no one insulted the couple and we're instead amused at the kids who look very strange and unique and were obsessing over the difference in features

Most so called Incels could hardly care about Somali women in general but these kind of derogatory hateful comments while praising ajnabis is what triggers us not the actuall marriage

And then you complain about so called incels insulting you while making racist misandrist comments like this

:farole:You're just a absolute hypocritical bitch

• Like Like x 2
  11. FOBish

FOBish

Ratings:
    +13
    Why Somali men care soo
    much about who somali women married, you sound like these African American women with their nonsense about black love and shit ufff mind your business people

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne

Ratings:
    +6,102
    Read the thread dumb ass nobody cared they were just talking about features like which parent the children looked more like don't get brainwashed by @Knowles and her misandric racist anti-somali man hate

• Like Like x 1
  13. Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive

Ratings:
    +976
    Am I the only one who thinks she doesn’t look purely Somali. Nonetheless, they look happy mashallah.

• Like Like x 1
  14. sophisticate

sophisticate VIP

Ratings:
    +12,271
    @VixR - It's all cultural.

Somalis in the Galbeed aren't inbred. In fact exogamous marriage was more encouraged in the past between clans. And if you pay attention to old photographs (among non-urbanized populations) you see stronger jaws.

Clearly, something happened nutritionally or via bad oral posture habits like mouth breathing and improper tongue positioning which developed. Hence, why the contemporaries (without orthodontic aids) don't look as good.

• Like Like x 4
  15. FOBish

FOBish

Ratings:
    +13
    I was referring other comments not OP asshole

16. VixR

VixR Veritas VIP

Ratings:
    +14,039
    I can buy that some groups of Somalis are more mixed with other tribes than others.

But I don’t buy that mouth-breathing changed the looks of some of these people you see. And nutritionally, we haven’t changed our diets unless I’m missing something. And if it is diet, why would it only affect some and not others?

17. Apollo

Apollo Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +34,637
    Hehe, the youtube algorithm recommended this video to me today because I clicked on the OP video:

Half ethnic Somali Half Benadiri family

WTF.. youtube algo is racist. :pachah1:

• Funny Funny x 5
  18. sophisticate

sophisticate VIP

Ratings:
    +12,271
    Mouth breathing is quite common back home. :farmajoyaab: Its like one dude started doing it and others slowly followed suit.

It along with tongue placement impacts appearance either contributing to broader arch development or a narrowing ( merely ask a myofunctional therapist or a TMJ). There are actually devices that can be worn by children and adults to rectify the issue of narrow arches.

We have changed our diets. Processed sugar was a luxury and now it's ubiquitous. Baasto and Bariis were never stables in the countryside.:manny: We used to eat more psedo-grains like maize and sorghum where my father is from with some fermented wheat (which was consumed rarely or modestly and often added to other grains). It certainly wasn't a go to. In my grandmother's day women were not allowed to drink tea. Lol

• Like Like x 3
  19. VixR

VixR Veritas VIP

Ratings:
    +14,039
    I’m sorry that’s funny, and doesn’t make sense. One person started doing it and others followed suit? :ftw9nwa:

Why don’t we all have that problem if it’s diet related? Why don’t others have it? Most of the world is now on processed sugar.

I’m sorry, none of this makes sense, Soph.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Ratings:
    +14,362
    I see a happy Dinka family here.

• Like Like x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted