Xalimo Married to a South Sudan Dinka

Muji

VIP
Incel Somali pussy patrol

Or maybe we should call you guys

The Internet custodians of Somali pussys everywhere

You incels would do better with your time if you used it to fix your real life problems instead of patrolling the net for anyone who refuses to lay down with a Somali man. Any women who willingly lays down with a Somali man in 2019 is a fool. Yeah I said it.

Mashallah she looks very happy and the dad seems like a good father.

Last edited:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
marrying out mainly refers to marrying a completely different race, if he meant it as in culturally and ethnically marrying out then i understand
I meant culturally, ethnically and racially :kodaksmiley: you act like we’re purely nilotic when the Somali breakdown also contains ANA natufian, paleo somali HG and a bit of neolithic iranian :reallymaury: We’re our own thing today with a unique ancient breakdown that no one else has

Apollo

VIP
Incel Somali pussy petrol

You incels would do better with your time if you used it to fix your real life problems instead of petrolling the net for anyone who refuses to lay down with a Somali man. Any women who willingly lays down with a Somali man in 2019 is a fool. Yeah I said it.

Incel is such a weak ass insult.

We don't give a f*ck about what this woman does with her life. Nobody condemned her here, we are just amused at this rare mixture.

Any women who willingly lays down with a Somali man in 2019 is a fool. Yeah I said it.

You are a disgusting self-hater and a misandrist.

Coming soon to a town near you :mjlol:

There is one for faaraxs too!
401153.jpg

Muji

VIP
Incel is such a weak as insult.

We don't give a f*ck about what this woman does with her life. Nobody condemned her here, we are just amused at this rare mixture.

Why is this a rare mixture when they are both East African you bahal. Posting people’s families and calling them ugly is extremely disrespectful- you should be ashamed of yourself. If you go on any incel page the first thing they do is post pictures of cadan women with black men to shame them. You are exactly like your cadan counterparts the only difference is you’re too stupid to understand that you are the same race as this man.

Apollo

VIP
Why is this a rare mixture when they are both East African you bahal. Posting people’s families and calling them ugly is extremely disrespectful- you should be ashamed of yourself. If you go on any incel page the first thing they do is post pictures of cadan women with black men to shame them.

It is a rare mixture as you don't come across a Somali married to a Dinka everyday now do you?

You are exactly like your cadan counterparts the only difference is you’re too stupid to understand that you are the same race as this man.

I look absolutely nothing like this creature.

Incel Somali pussy petrol

You incels would do better with your time if you used it to fix your real life problems instead of petrolling the net for anyone who refuses to lay down with a Somali man. Any women who willingly lays down with a Somali man in 2019 is a fool. Yeah I said it.

You mad macanto :umad:

Muji

VIP
It is a rare mixture as you don't come across a Somali married to a Dinka everyday now do you?

Lol we have someone in this forum who has openly stated they are dating a sudani dinki with the full garb- metal plates in her mouth and naaso touching her ankles. I would like you to keep the same energy with him.

Muji

VIP
What if he is a Christian, would you still endorse? High probability he is. Most of her facebook friends don't have Arabic/Muslim names (did some 'research').

Horta do you know this woman? You seem very well versed on her life and are very keen to turn people against her. I thought @Abdalla was the only bitter scorned farax who was angry at an ex in this forum.

What if he is a Christian, would you still endorse? High probability he is. Most of her facebook friends don't have Arabic/Muslim names (did some 'research').
Of course i wouldn't endorse it.

In the end its her life, whatever she does will only affect her & those close to her.

Apollo

VIP
Of course i wouldn't endorse it.

In the end its her life, whatever she does will only affect her & those close to her.

Honestly, you are too deep into ''muh ummah'' ideology. The vast majority of Muslims do not care for the ummah first, but their ethnicity first and foremost.

Don't be so out of touch into thinking that Muslims care about the ummah first and foremost, look at how Saudis treat Syrians and Yemenis for instance or Muslim South Asian construction workers.