xalimo kills faraxs on twitter

From what I’ve seen, it looks like successful Somali men continue to date somali women, maybe it’s where you live.
You from the UK? Not the case in North America and especially those hinga dinga durgen fucks in Scandinavia lol. Still that's with our community not having many Somali doctors, engineers, corporate lawyers, etc.

I’ve seen some ethnic women who have degrees and don’t work at all. Some Western born ones have never worked a day in their life. Majority of Western ethnic women are shielded from the reality of the West. Most have ethnic dads who provide for them and cover almost every cost. They think our new generation is as crazy and generous as the older generation. Majority will be surprised. Even our highly educated ethnic men from ages ago didn’t go for ethnic women.

The late Professor Ghandi comes to mind. The guy married a white woman in France and has never looked back. He recently passed away. He had two kids with the French Caucasian lady.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I’ve seen some ethnic women who have degrees and don’t work at all. Some Western born ones have never worked a day in their life. Majority of Western ethnic women are shielded from the reality of the West. Most have ethnic dads who provide for them and cover almost every cost. They think our new generation is as crazy and generous as the older generation. Majority will be surprised. Even our highly educated ethnic men from ages ago didn’t go for ethnic women.

The late Professor Ghandi comes to mind. The guy married a white woman in France and has never looked back. He recently passed away. He had two kids with the French Caucasian lady.

You have an axe to grind. No doubt. All the Somali professors I know are married to Somali women. :drakekidding:Somali girls are doing very well for themselves, Mash'Allah. You're opinions about them are pathological to put it lightly. Constantly hounding them for whatever reason/misgiving.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Iam not gonna lie this made me laugh so hard. Look at the twitter reply's she really got My faraxs mad:mjlaugh::dead1:

She should come to the Khaleej. Well off entrepreneurial or professional, generally well-educated Somalis are very common. Some of these families are practically royalty back home.

Xaruun

VIP
1620032325288.jpeg

Kulaaha athletes. Does this Qumayaad seriously believes that the average Basketball player wants a Hibo Xalimo, who quite literally becomes a beluga whale after a couple years of marriage, to be their wives? :drakekidding:

Trending