xalimo kills faraxs on twitter

I don’t understand why somalis can’t ignore this type of messages. That tweet could have gotten probably few likes from her friends and now we are analysing it with dedication.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Who gives a rat's ass what these basement-bound skinnies think? You my friend, are a little too nice to them. Only handsome faraxs are worth the simp, which evidently, none of the guys on here are. They're too uncomfortable competing with other men, so they resort to attacking women :drakekidding:

Well adjusted Abdis don't do that. I've notice its symptomatic of these Gen Z kids that see twitter as a reflection of the real world. The older Abdis had enough self-assuredness to be unbothered irrespective of what they looked like. It's a self-esteem issue.

Cadaan women, mixed women and latinas get hyped up the most. Somali women don’t recieve that much attention relatively speaking.

Not necessarily the case when you adjust for the attire (hijab acts to conceal beauty and minimize attention). Non-hijab wearing Somali girls have less of a barrier.

You’re forgetting that this is sspot where all the women are lightskin, educated and 10/10 lookswise. Get real. Most of us are finished and done outhere.

Well it's more believable than every guy here being 6'3, handsome, highly educated and exceedingly wealthy.

Well adjusted Abdis don't do that. I've notice its symptomatic of these Gen Z kids that see twitter as a reflection of the real world. The older Abdis had enough self-assuredness to be unbothered irrespective of what they looked like. It's a self-esteem issue.
Incel Abdis only really started to appear subsequent to the incessant attacks by Twitter accounts ran by Xalimos. They only began attacking them, because it was the Xalimos who initiated the conflict. It's easy to throw stones towards a house without revealing your own.

Nonetheless, I do agree that young kids usually get the wrongful interpretation of Social media being a reflection of the real world. But this isn't confined to Abdis, but Xalimos also. Many (on social media platforms) believe that Faraxs are a bunch of hate-filled misogynists who want nothing but to see Xalimos suffer. And many Faraaxs (wrongfully) believe the vice-versa. At the end of the day, whatever comes out of Twitter, stays on Twitter. It shouldn't really effect one's perception of the real world.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
intrestng

the women should just get an older guy i dont get how shes complaining that farax dont have thier money up when she doesnt have money either most abdis in their 20s arnt extremly wealthy thier either students or just beginning thier carears

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The Tweet user name is troll. It was a bait comment that could've easily been ignored. I don't understand how people can generalize when they haven't met millions of Somali men. They usually live in impoverished neighbourhoods and they use this theory to justify their claims which is disingenuous. I've met many educated and hardworking Somali men with a decent-paying salary more so than the "bums" maybe because I'm surrounded by a good circle. It honestly depends on your location.

The notion that successful Somali men are rare is a myth. There are tens of thousands of Somali men studying in all professional fields all across the globe from Eastern Europe to the Middle East to India to Southeast Asia to China. Heck, most Somali men that live in Africa like Sudan, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa are notorious for being successful entrepreneurs. Even back home most Somali men are doing well in their education and some of them work in professional areas. The only problem is the youth unemployment is high which is holding back the country because the sector hasn't been developed and I hope in a few decades they can resolve this problem.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
The Tweet user name is troll. It was a bait comment that could've easily been ignored. I don't understand how people can generalize when they haven't met millions of Somali men. They usually live in impoverished neighbourhoods and they use this theory to justify their claims which is disingenuous. I've met many educated and hardworking Somali men with a decent-paying salary more so than the "bums" maybe because I'm surrounded by a good circle. It honestly depends on your location.

The notion that successful Somali men are rare is a myth. There are tens of thousands of Somali men studying in all professional fields all across the globe from Eastern Europe to the Middle East to India to Southeast Asia to China. Heck, most Somali men that live in Africa like Sudan, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa are notorious for being successful entrepreneurs. Even back home most Somali men are doing well in their education and some of them work in professional areas. The only problem is the youth unemployment is high which is holding back the country because the sector hasn't been developed and I hope in a few decades they can resolve this problem.
@Factz has returned

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
intrestng

the women should just get an older guy i dont get how shes complaining that farax dont have thier money up when she doesnt have money either most abdis in their 20s arnt extremly wealthy thier either students or just beginning thier carears
Also @madaxweyne all the veteran users are returning. :salute:

reer

VIP

@Amirah : most somali men are failures
also amirah: i have never been to somalia

:deadpeter:

Trending

Latest posts