xalimo kills faraxs on twitter

Saxib, have you seen Asian women recently? They're not that different to Somali girls. Also the average Somali girl is a calm abaya wearing individual.

Also, whether Somali girls are conservative or not doesn't change the success rate of Abdis, unless you're blaming the roadman mentalities and other issues we have on Xalimos?
Somali boys are raised by their mothers just lie Asian boys. Unless you want to say women have no impact in how their boys turn out, these boys were failed by their mothers. Asian girls are definitely less ghetto and calmer than Somalis

The problem is not Halimos wanting hypergamy as per se. It’s that they’ve deluded themselves into thinking they’re not bottom of the barrel in the social status table

Classic.

Someone points out that Somali men are not doing as well as they should in the world of work and then you get sensitive Faraxs saying shit like 'yOur JuSt CraPPy LiKe us'.

Mozart

You need people like me
Lets put riches to the side and focus on Middle tier successful professionals. Asian girls for instance in the UK have more access to doctors, lawyers, finance and engineering guys than Somali women. That is facts. There are more of them, also their people in general tend to have better work ethics and less issues with their young men falling into the roadman lifestyle which is an issue for young Faraxs. We unfortunately just tend to have a lot more social issues when it comes to going up the ladder in the West.

A simple LinkedIn search shows you there are way more young Somali male doctors/bankers/corporate lawyers/software engineers than females. Other than the medics, these jobs pay at least £70K at 21. I’m talking 22 or below here.

If you were to adjust the stats between Asians and Somali’s per capita, I doubt there would be much of a difference. The roadman trope is only used by women who aren’t in a position to get with the white collar guys.

Keo

VIP
Abdiexit is for bitter basement dwellers who get no attention from their women, confident successful faraxs have high quality xalimos to choose from :nahgirl:
Keep telling yourself that. Previous generation would put up with a xalimo like this but this newer generation of faraaxs will not. You're gonna see a lot of faraaxs jumping ship.

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
When people say things like this it's a way of coping with why they are not living the life they imagined for themself.

They focus on one narrow thing and say if only I was *this* or if only I did *that* then I could have the life I want.

In reality, of course that usually doesn't change anything because the reality is only a tiny % of people live such a life.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Classic.

Someone points out that Somali men are not doing as well as they should in the world of work and then you get sensitive Faraxs saying shit like 'yOur JuSt CraPPy LiKe us'.
Wallahi I’m not sensitive at all. In fact I find this all too amusing. I’m laughing at the hypocrisy. I’ll try to be respectful as it’s Ramadan but there’s a saying “Those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones”.

Keep telling yourself that. Previous generation would put up with a xalimo like this but this newer generation of faraaxs will not. You're gonna see a lot of faraaxs jumping ship.
Ok basement boy :icon lol: you sound like those bitter black women who go on and on about “jumping ship” from black men. Proving my point

Last edited:
A simple LinkedIn search shows you there are way more young Somali male doctors/bankers/corporate lawyers/software engineers than females. Other than the medics, these jobs pay at least £70K at 21. I’m talking 22 or below here.

If you were to adjust the stats between Asians and Somali’s per capita, I doubt there would be much of a difference. The roadman trope is only used by women who aren’t in a position to get with the white collar guys.

Mozart, you said it yourself. 22 and below. I'm fully aware. My little bros and cousins are killing it and this isn't an issue with the young generation.

I'm in my Mid twenties. 26+ guys its a totally different story. In my area, growing up many of the Somali habayrs older sons were not doing well. Some even going in and out of prison.

Lets not bury our heads in the sand and act like this wasn't an issue.

This is why associating with madows, in my view, is cancer. Somalis should distance ourselves from them both physically and culturally. They are literally crabs in a bucket
True, but saying this will lead to being accused of being haters. Madow culture excused by white liberals will be our downfall. Even Uk government released report every ethnic group is doing better than whites except black Caribbean’s in Uk. These people has been here for generation same time as timo jilic and they are in different levels. Unless we follow the education and family value routes like Asians we won’t be successful. But young Somalis are adopting more and more madow culture and it will end in tears.

Mozart

You need people like me
Mozart, you said it yourself. 22 and below. I'm fully aware. My little bros and cousins are killing it and this isn't an issue with the young generation.

I'm in my Mid twenties. 26+ guys its a totally different story. In my area, growing up many of the Somali habayrs older sons were not doing well. Some even going in and out of prison.

Lets not bury our heads in the sand and act like this wasn't an issue.
I agree. I can only speak for my age group though and the girl in the original tweet is 22/23. Your generation are pretty screwed when it comes to choice.

True, but saying this will lead to being accused of being haters. Madow culture excused by white liberals will be our downfall. Even Uk government released report every ethnic group is doing better than whites except black Caribbean’s in Uk. These people has been here for generation same time as timo jilic and they are in different levels. Unless we follow the education and family value routes like Asians we won’t be successful. But young Somalis are adopting more and more madow culture and it will end in tears.

I read that report , interesting disparity between black Africans and Caribbeans. Historically , Somalis are amongst the worst performing , but the limited data on academic performance shows a significant improvement from the early 2000s. Nonetheless as a people , we must do better. At least after this census , more conclusive data regarding our people will become apparant.

I feel like there will be a split :hmm: The ones that raac madows will become part of the underclass in society, and the ones that distance from them and follow more successful people will join the upper to upper middle classes

SO THE NAAG NOOLS WANT TO BE MARTI NOWW MMM ARAWEELO WOULD BE SO PROUD YOU GO GIRL

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Somali boys are raised by their mothers just lie Asian boys. Unless you want to say women have no impact in how their boys turn out, these boys were failed by their mothers. Asian girls are definitely less ghetto and calmer than Somalis

Let me break it down to you.

A. Somalis most definitely have higher rates of single motherhood. Its very normal to see a hooyo with 8 kids with no abo. Sometimes, the mother isn't even divorced, but the father has decided to go back home and chill whilst the mother stuggles.

B. It takes a man to raise a man. Young men need to have strong role models. Some Somali guys have none. Or they might have a an abo at home who is too busy chatting rubbish at the local maqaayad than do what he is meant to do. Asians on the other hand are raised by fathers with strong work ethic.

C. They also tend to have smaller families. Whilst kids are a blessing Alhamdulilah, having 8 kids with only a hooyo giving those kids attention, living in a bad area ect can cause issues. To make things worse, the elder gen would act like they are going back home soon so would invest most of their money in a house back home rather than moving out of the area ect.

And I suppose faraxs are all saints? :ulyin: There’s a lot more bottom barrel faraxs than the other way round let’s be real. If anyone’s deluded, it’s you lisp boy

That's a false equivalence, I don't know why xalimos keep mentioning that Somali males are more prone to living the street life, all males across the board will top the charts in crime and violence compared to their gender counterparts. This is because your gender is averse to violence and risk-taking, not due to virtue or a sense of moral decency.

A. Somalis most definitely have higher rates of single motherhood. Its very normal to see a hooyo with 8 kids with no abo. Sometimes, the mother isn't even divorced, but the father has decided to go back home and chill whilst the mother stuggles.

B. It takes a man to raise a man. Young men need to have strong role models. Some Somali guys have none. Or they might have a an abo at home who is too busy chatting rubbish at the local maqaayad than do what he is meant to do. Asians on the other hand are raised by fathers with strong work ethic.

C. They also tend to have smaller families. Whilst kids are a blessing Alhamdulilah, having 8 kids with only a hooyo giving those kids attention, living in a bad area ect can cause issues. To make things worse, the elder gen would act like they are going back home soon so would invest most of their money in a house back home rather than moving out of the area ect.
this is true, that shit is so selfish

I feel like there will be a split :hmm: The ones that raac madows will become part of the underclass in society, and the ones that distance from them and follow more successful people will join the upper to upper middle classes

Lol you really hate madows

I reckon the large family sizes will decrease massively within our generation and subsequent ones. Its not economically feasible to have so many children in the west.

All good points tbh. I can admit when I don’t have a comeback. Truth is Somalis from next generation will be divided into two groups. Educated law abiding group and poor dysfunctional group. We all have to do what’s best for us and our family. There is already a lot of people that can’t be saved and we have to cut ties. What I don’t want is for us to make excuses and defend our bad ones. This country is not perfect, but we all given chance make something of our lives

Guys, y’all make this harder than it has to be. Just dog these western Somali chicks out and go back to your tuulo for a traditional and submissive spouse.

Trending

Latest posts