xalimo kills faraxs on twitter

Not just madows. All people have gender wars. Madows, habsheas, arabs, timo jileec, indoyaare. Even cadaans to some extent. Somalis just focus too much on the loud minority.
cadaans literally made a movement called mgtow against white feminists they are being cucked by their own people

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They’re ganging up on me as usual 10:1 :mjcry:
Naya I might be the right farax for you? You are a farax hater and iam a xalimo hater. What a match up
giphy.gif

Xaruun

VIP
The Tweet user name is troll. It was a bait comment that could've easily been ignored. I don't understand how people can generalize when they haven't met millions of Somali men. They usually live in impoverished neighbourhoods and they use this theory to justify their claims which is disingenuous. I've met many educated and hardworking Somali men with a decent-paying salary more so than the "bums" maybe because I'm surrounded by a good circle. It honestly depends on your location.

The notion that successful Somali men are rare is a myth. There are tens of thousands of Somali men studying in all professional fields all across the globe from Eastern Europe to the Middle East to India to Southeast Asia to China. Heck, most Somali men that live in Africa like Sudan, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa are notorious for being successful entrepreneurs. Even back home most Somali men are doing well in their education and some of them work in professional areas. The only problem is the youth unemployment is high which is holding back the country because the sector hasn't been developed and I hope in a few decades they can resolve this problem.
:denzelnigga:

@Amirah : most somali men are failures
also amirah: i have never been to somalia

:deadpeter:
@Amirah never been to somalia had the audacity to call me ajnabi.
i been to somalia more times than the number of gabays she can understand.:wow:
@Amirah you should just quit sspot honestly. :bell:

Do you think Female Forum dwellers are hoor al-cayn as well? :mjlol:

To be fair, 90% of forumers, regardless of gender, are generally losers. And that includes droopy, morbidly obese, Hibo Xalimos who never knew what physical exercise is, even if you throw it at them.

Skinnies kulaaha. Much rather be that than be a welfare grabbing, tent-wearing, beluga whale. :drakekidding:
Obese? Jilbaab wearer? Welfare? You confusing me for your mom or something? Also, I find it funny how the guys on here insult the hijab/jilbaab by calling it a “tent”, then shame girls who don’t wear it :mjlol:

oh and the only reason I joined this forum was because i live around 0 Somalis (and barely any poc) , not because I’m a loser like you:camby:

Obese? Jilbaab wearer? Welfare? You confusing me for your mom or something? Also, I find it funny how the guys on here insult the hijab/jilbaab by calling it a “tent”, then shame girls who don’t wear it :mjlol:
I'm talking about the ones on Forums. But I agree that the 'tent' comment was a bit across the line.

Also, if you live around 0 Somalis, where are you getting these 'Farax' stereotypes from? The internet? At least mines are based on reality (as I seen it with my own eyes), and not on what Xalimo on Twitter has to say. :zhqjlmx:

Last edited:
I'm talking about the ones on Forums. But I agree that the 'tent' comment was a bit across the line.

Also, if you live around 0 Somalis, where are you getting these 'Farax' stereotypes from? The internet? At least mines are based on reality (as I seen it with my own eyes), and not on what Xalimo on Twitter has to say. :zhqjlmx:
I always specify "faraxs on here" and from what I see when visiting Somali community hotspots like Melbourne, parts of Brisbane, Perth, etc

I'm confused. You sounded like those Islamaphobes using 'tent' as an insult. I'm sure your mum wears one.

Also, obese jilbab wearers you're talking about tend to be older 40+ Xalimos.

I'm confused. You sounded like those Islamaphobes using 'tent' as an insult. I'm sure your mum wears one.

One minute they shame girls who don't wear hijabs, the next they post mocking pictures of it and call it a tent in disgust. Cognitive dissonance is rampant with these mouth breathers :mjlol: I just pity them really

Okay, I’ll concede that the ‘tent’ comment was little carried away. I don’t like to take back words, but I’d hate to sound like a hypocrite. Lakiin that’s all your getting from me. :ufdup:

Also, the same could be said about Faraxs as well. Not every one of them fit in the parameters of what crazed Xalimos spout on here.

ENOUGH OF THE GENDER WARS IF SOME XALIMOS AND FAARAX WANTS TO BE MARTI LET THEM THE RISE OF THE HORN SHOULD NOT INVOLVED THESE PEOPLE

giphy.gif