xalimo kills faraxs on twitter

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
We have been hearing these complaints for years. Can't she stop being lazy, leave whatever ghetto she lives in and move to an environment that will let her access wealthy attractive Abdis?

Nope, would rather endless complain on Twitter and settle with a local Abdi that will never make her happy with her endless demands

Most girls that complain about having "limited" choices when it comes to finding a partner tend to live in the ghetto. If you live in a country/area with a better education system and opportunities then she wouldn't complain as much. It's just a reflection of her social circle.

why would famous athletes and famous people go for somali women anyway? lets be real if somali women were so good you would find alot of these famous men go for them but they go for white/latina mixed girls

why would famous athletes and famous people go for somali women anyway? lets be real if somali women were so good you would find alot of these famous men go for them but they go for white/latina mixed girls
alot of halimos have secured some qalanjo famous ajnabis :sass2:

Attachments

• 1620042966854.png
    1620042966854.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 1620042988900.png
    1620042988900.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 1620043024595.png
    1620043024595.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 1620043293299.png
    1620043293299.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 144

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Let's be honest most Somali girls don't want to compromise their faith and forsake their principles to be with an ajnabi man who is famous. Last time I checked, when they date or marry them they are shamed for it. :camby: Conversely, you say they have no options when they choose to remain loyal. You can't have it both ways. They either have options or they don't. This no one wants you but me mindset is fundamentally flawed. And sounds like what a narcissistic man says to his victim.

Somali girls are the ones hailed for their beauty. Somali men aren't exactly well-known for that (blame the media). :browtf: I know it sucks but that's life. And stop trying to compete with women. That's effeminate behavior.

Xaruun

VIP
Let's be honest most Somali girls don't want to compromise their faith and forsake their principles to be with an ajnabi man who is famous. Last time I checked, when they date or marry them they are shamed for it. :camby: Conversely, you say they have no options when they choose to remain loyal. You can't have it both ways. They either have options or they don't. This no one wants you but me mindset is fundamentally flawed. And sounds like what a narcissistic man says to his victim.

Somali girls are the ones hailed for their beauty. Somali men aren't exactly well-known for that (blame the media). :browtf: I know it sucks but that's life. And stop trying to compete with women. That's effeminate behavior.
Cadaan women, mixed women and latinas get hyped up the most. Somali women don’t recieve that much attention relatively speaking.

Who gives a rat's ass what these basement-bound skinnies think? You my friend, are a little too nice to them. Only handsome faraxs are worth the simp, which evidently, none of the guys on here are. They're too uncomfortable competing with other men, so they resort to attacking women :drakekidding:

Cadaan women, mixed women and latinas get hyped up the most. Somali women don’t recieve that much attention relatively speaking.

We wear hijab and are mostly conservative Alhamdulilah.

Recently, some Somali girls have took off their hijab and started to wear revealing clothes. All of a sudden the same men that used to call us unattractive are fetishing us. Men 'hyping' women up isn't a great thing. Men will hype you up if your beauty is on display. It doesn't mean nothing, nor does it take away from the fact that Somali girls are gorgeous.

Last edited:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I don’t know if it’s me, the Somali guys I’ve met that were wealthy with a high paying job were all unattractive .

I rather have a good looking farax with an average paying job , at least he would give me cute babies :)

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Who gives a rat's ass what these basement-bound skinnies think? You my friend, are a little too nice to them. Only handsome faraxs are worth the simp, which evidently, none of the guys on here are. They're too uncomfortable competing with other men, so they resort to attacking women :drakekidding:
Facts ngl. Some of these guys degrade xalimos too much. It's okay to crack a joke now and then but when you consistently bash you own women you have issues. It's either there to ugly to attract any or there just pure incels :mjdontkno:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
It's because xalimos aren't really super out there. They are usually very modest and pious. Kfcourse there is exceptions to this rule but it does generally apply to somali women

Do you think Female Forum dwellers are hoor al-cayn as well? :mjlol:

To be fair, 90% of forumers, regardless of gender, are generally losers. And that includes droopy, morbidly obese, Hibo Xalimos who never knew what physical exercise is, even if you throw it at them.

Skinnies kulaaha. Much rather be that than be a welfare grabbing, tent-wearing, beluga whale. :drakekidding:

Twitter was a mistake. On god if my only options in life were to be alone or wife a woman with a Twitter account I'd be out shopping for my monk robes right now.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Why can't these people just admit they're not as big of a catch as they think. Who's out here getting professional athletes and entrepreneurs?

Xaruun

VIP
Do you think Female Forum dwellers are hoor al-cayn as well? :mjlol:

To be fair, 90% of forumers, regardless of gender, are generally losers. And that includes droopy, morbidly obese, Hibo Xalimos who never knew what physical exercise is, even if you throw it at them.

Skinnies kulaaha. Much rather be that than be a welfare grabbing, tent-wearing, beluga whale. :drakekidding:
You’re forgetting that this is sspot where all the women are lightskin, educated and 10/10 lookswise. Get real. Most of us are finished and done outhere.

Trending