Wow black women showing love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If u r into black women that means u r into Trannys and that's sort of disgusting is a hush way if u ask me. But i know....no one is asking me....so 'ma slowly backway ....and slip out of the room before tomatoes start getting thrown....:(

If u r into black women that means u r into Trannys and that's sort of disgusting is a hush way if u ask me. But i know....no one is asking me....so 'ma slowly backway ....and slip out of the room before tomatoes start getting thrown....:(
What does Beautiful black women have to do with tranny's?
:ileycry::ileycry:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Beauty is very rare in black women unless they are mixed

I disagree.
Now..now!! before we all hate on these beauties we must remember that god defended the honour of a fine ass black woman who was Moses's wife. He didn't even so much as mention no white in the holy book.
fe9a6d2cb94d682707188f3e23fd374f--character-illustration-disney-art.jpg

:banderas:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Now..now!! before we all hate on these beauties we must remember that god defended the honour of a fine ass black woman who was Moses's wife. He didn't even so much as mention no white in the holy book.
fe9a6d2cb94d682707188f3e23fd374f--character-illustration-disney-art.jpg

:banderas:

Yaq

Black women are not Ugly in religious wise. We r talking genetics here. Human genetics. Black women are at the bottom of the hierarchy ! If u r talking about Asiya--wife of Pharaoh.....we have no proof of the spectrum her beautiness. For all we know, she might have looked like Prophet Moses --who was tanned but not completely Nubian blacks. I am against Nubian blacks. Not that i have anything personal against them but Nubians rank lowest in the beauty department. When u have nappy hair, large nose, hard bodies, how can u be called delicate and the softer gender?

Yaq

Black women are not Ugly in religious wise. We r talking genetics here. Human genetics. Black women are at the bottom of the hierarchy ! If u r talking about Asiya--wife of Pharaoh.....we have no proof of the spectrum her beautiness. For all we know, she might have looked like Prophet Moses --who was tanned but not completely Nubian blacks. I am against Nubian blacks. Not that i have anything personal against them but Nubians rank lowest in the beauty department. When u have nappy hair, large nose, hard bodies, how can u be called delicate and the softer gender?
I thought only the Farax in this forum were supremacist.
Ayeeyo macaan you’re entitled to your opinion on their beauty, but calling someone the lowest rank. Ceeb!

104C0FE3-DF66-4131-9FD6-68C0F0C5BEB4.gif 4F5B1EFF-492C-471F-B246-674EFB6FE7E7.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought only the Farax in this forum were supremacist.
Ayeeyo macaan you’re entitled to your opinion on their beauty, but calling someone the lowest rank. Ceeb!

View attachment 39132 View attachment 39133

I am not a supremist huuno! lol I am talking about genetics and the level of beauty. We all know black people are considered the lowest in the beauty spectrum. If u dont know it, then u r purposely denying yourself of your eyes sensations. As humans i agree we r all equal in the eyes of God. But here on earth, there are kings, queens, titles, spectrums, and the blacks rank very low. If black women were happy with what God gave them, Weave industry would not have been big. Just now on YOUTUBE google it, i saw a crime show, a 19 year black woman killed two people for a weave dispute.

I am not a supremist huuno! lol I am talking about genetics and the level of beauty. We all know black people are considered the lowest in the beauty spectrum. If u dont know it, then u r purposely denying yourself of your eyes sensations. As humans i agree we r all equal in the eyes of God. But here on earth, there are kings, queens, titles, spectrums, and the blacks rank very low. If black women were happy with what God gave them, Weave industry would not have been big. Just now on YOUTUBE google it, i saw a crime show, a 19 year black woman killed two people for a weave dispute.
It's like saying if females were happy with faces then they wouldn't wear make up. Weave is fine, not all black girls wear it. That's a stereotype. Also genetic wise black girls are the best. They have more testosterone than Asian men ffs. This creates athletic and patriotic babies who will stand with Somalia.

They are not happy with what god gave them as some people are denying them happiness
One can’t be happy if they’re when the hair god gave them is described as ‘nappy’ and they’re feature are said in a negative conotation Ayeeyo
Ayeeyo cunsurnimadaa wa qalad, if we’re all equal in the eyes of God, why do us believers of god anger him by discriminating against his creation.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's like saying if females were happy with faces then they wouldn't wear make up. Weave is fine, not all black girls wear it. That's a stereotype. Also genetic wise black girls are the best. They have more testosterone than Asian men ffs. This creates athletic and patriotic babies who will stand with Somalia.

Again Abdi

u prove my point. If u r into black women, u r probably into Trannies. Any man who like a woman because of her testosterone quotient, is suspect.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are not happy with what god gave them as some people are denying them happiness
One can’t be happy if they’re when the hair god gave them is described as ‘nappy’ and they’re feature are said in a negative conotation Ayeeyo
Ayeeyo cunsurnimadaa wa qalad, if we’re all equal in the eyes of God, why do us believers of god anger him by discriminating against his creation.

huuno......YES calling black hair nappy waa qalaad. I agree. I would never do it in real life. I am only a PC warrior. But huuno.....it is also necessary that u acknowledge worldly beauty has a standard. Yes, not fair of course, but it is the reality. Humans are weak. That's why God created Nubian men to be inlove with that Man-ishness of Nubian women. To a Nubian man---the man looking black woman is absolutely a turn on for them. But for us Somalis,,,we need not lie to ourselves. God made us love be attracted to our specie for a reason. Somali men have small Gu.s because it fits Somali small Somali Va j j's! Just like Asians have small Gu.s to fit their Asian women counterparts! ITs the cosmic science of the world of sex that God created in perfection. We just have to abide by it!

PS Apologies for my X rated passionate debate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts