Wow black women showing love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what kind of "black" women? I normally find mixed race girls attractive. I am not
into full blown Bantu ones though.
Men don't care about hair or skin colour. If the body is of that of a goddess then she will be mine no matter what colour, it's all about face shape and body shape. Even Nubian women can be fair and beautiful.

skin-tones-berry.jpg
caa7545d04571faf60ffe4b1b66ed2fe--ebony-ladies-ebony-girls.jpg

I am convinced this is the reason white ppl wanted to class us as honorary caucasians, some of us cat just like them.
:gucciwhat::mjlol:

the anti black sentiment spreading like a virus in Somali community but I blame that on otha blacks,it has taken a toll on anyone of us who is familiar with the black sites since our arrival in the 90s.they started all garbage on us.and now its payback time that our first generation is on the air.good to go.
I blame that on the yardys who started it all in the UK.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Yaq

Black women are not Ugly in religious wise. We r talking genetics here. Human genetics. Black women are at the bottom of the hierarchy ! If u r talking about Asiya--wife of Pharaoh.....we have no proof of the spectrum her beautiness. For all we know, she might have looked like Prophet Moses --who was tanned but not completely Nubian blacks. I am against Nubian blacks. Not that i have anything personal against them but Nubians rank lowest in the beauty department. When u have nappy hair, large nose, hard bodies, how can u be called delicate and the softer gender?
Dis gurl LOL ur too much I'm wit a jamaican muslimah and she looks just like a girl from da horn her hair also but she wears hijab..I thought she was a Somali wen we first met
Dats cuz some west africans look like us Somali like the fulani... My girl ordered her dnna test cuz she kinda obsessed with Somalis and how we count back to our Awoowe tribe dats what motivated her to get da test so she can see what tribes she is, she scored high % of Fulani dna on her DNA test it explains why she looks like a East African

Now it all comes down to the beauty standard of today and who sets that standard? It's the whiteboy. My girl gets asked alot what she's mixed wit when she tells dem she's just jamaican ppl can't believe her dey lose deey marbles scratchin deyr heads... as if Africans gotta be dis exotic mix to be good looking again it goes back to the whiteboy and the whit beauty
Standard.
my wifey looks like a twin to dis little girl who is her Fulani ancestor. again dis is a west african tribe
5359812622_bed897afc7.jpg

Moral of da story sum west Africans look justike a Horn African and vise versa Africa is diverse and doesn't have 1 look all the looks are beautiful unless ur looking through the whiteboys lens(white beauty standard)

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
the anti black sentiment spreading like a virus in Somali community but I blame that on otha blacks,it has taken a toll on anyone of us who is familiar with the black sites since our arrival in the 90s.they started all garbage on us.and now its payback time that our first generation is on the air.good to go.
I blame that on the yardys who started it all in the UK.
you UK kids are twerps and Cowards...yardys are not easy to grow up wit but the diff between Toronto & London is da yardys here now we will Swiss cheese em:4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt:... U guys are twerps I heard y'all get bullied by Nigerians Tahaha in Toronto Nigerians are miskiinad pussy who can't look at me wrong or I'll swiss cheese em:4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt:

you UK kids are twerps and Cowards...yardys are not easy to grow up wit but the diff between Toronto & London is da yardys here now we will Swiss cheese em:4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt:... U guys are twerps I heard y'all get bullied by Nigerians Tahaha in Toronto Nigerians are miskiinad pussy who can't look at me wrong or I'll swiss cheese em:4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt:

am not from the uk but from what I heard Somalis r a tough bunch,they not scared and actually took ova many of their neighborhoods. its the yardy ghetto culture that's most annoying to thm, i.e always looking for a fight.

I'm talking about black girls mixed with native Indian or European. And yes they are beautiful without makeup

I agree OP, their noses are not as exaggerated, and they have those nice tilted eyes from native admixture. All these West Indian girls are different people, but share a similar phenotype.

Presentation1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.