Wow black women showing love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This video is a clear example of an unhappy black woman. She is basically saying--Please dont judge me. I am the way God created me. I agree with her! lol

PS I hope she didn't read my forum comments

Tell me you would say no to this. AA women can be beautiful. MY heart says yes but sspot ads seriously saying go asian, it's a conspiracy who's in charge of these ads.

best-beauty-rihanna.jpg
Rih's Bajan actually not aa but I agree

Yaq

Black women are not Ugly in religious wise. We r talking genetics here. Human genetics. Black women are at the bottom of the hierarchy ! If u r talking about Asiya--wife of Pharaoh.....we have no proof of the spectrum her beautiness. For all we know, she might have looked like Prophet Moses --who was tanned but not completely Nubian blacks. I am against Nubian blacks. Not that i have anything personal against them but Nubians rank lowest in the beauty department. When u have nappy hair, large nose, hard bodies, how can u be called delicate and the softer gender?
I mentioned moses's wife who was black. How did you come up with asiya? i never mentioned her i merely highlighted the fact that god defended her honour read about it they weren't complaining about her religion and not all Dark skinned sisters have Madow hair. Again who decided blacks were the lowest ( racist whites) i don't agree with it their is ugliness in every race.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I mentioned moses's wife who was black. How did you come up with asiya? i never mentioned her i merely highlighted the fact that god defended her honour read about it they weren't complaining about her religion and not all Dark skinned sisters have Madow hair. Again who decided blacks were the lowest ( racist whites) i don't agree with it their is ugliness in every race.

Yaq

Prophet Moses pbuh married the daughter of a Shu'aaib pbuh who could also be the prophet Shu'aaib but islam is not sure. The daughters of Shu'aaib were most certainly Hebrews.....so i dont think they were Nubian. Remember Prophet Moses pbuh ran away from land of Nubian, ie Egypt to a far land where He met the mysterious old man and his daughters!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:trumpsmirk: Let's face it, Faraxs are more of a face over body type. They also seek noblity:mjswag:These are the reasons for our popularity. Somali girls aren't going out of style.

Yaq

Prophet Moses pbuh married the daughter of a Shu'aaib pbuh who could also be the prophet Shu'aaib but islam is not sure. The daughters of Shu'aaib were most certainly Hebrews.....so i dont think they were Nubian. Remember Prophet Moses pbuh ran away from land of Nubian, ie Egypt to a far land where He met the mysterious old man and his daughters!
I'm pretty sure the bible mentions her as a Cushite.

Bohol

VIP
Depends what kind of "black" women? I normally find mixed race girls attractive. I am not
into full blown Bantu ones though.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If u r into black women that means u r into Trannys and that's sort of disgusting is a hush way if u ask me. But i know....no one is asking me....so 'ma slowly backway ....and slip out of the room before tomatoes start getting thrown....:(
ayy stop hating on the black queens.

the daughters of Shu'aab are mention in Quran.
How do you know it was shuaab? prophets often didn't live in the same era. Also the bible mentions her being African, even white pastors love to bring that point up. She was a sexy black woman leave it at that and also the lord defended his creation's beauty.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do you know it was shuaab? prophets often didn't live in the same era. Also the bible mentions her being African, even white pastors love to bring that point up. She was a sexy black woman leave it at that and also the lord defended his creation's beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.