Wow black women showing love

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Jim Crow, post: 1015040, member: 5741"
20180311_161215c6p7j.jpg
20180311_161215c6p7j.jpg

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Yaquub @hindhisle @South Cushitic[/QUOTE]
Don't talk about testosterone look at Dutch women. Yet i don't see anyone hating on their pasty ass, why you gotta hate on ebony gold?

26-gwendoline-red-carpet.jpg
bc6a9f1d18ba86b0666cb4192ad680e8.jpg

[QUOTE="Jim Crow, post: 1015040, member: 5741"
20180311_161215c6p7j.jpg
20180311_161215c6p7j.jpg

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Yaquub @hindhisle @South Cushitic
Don't talk about testosterone look at Dutch women. Yet i don't see anyone hating on their pasty ass, why you gotta hate on ebony gold?

[/QUOTE]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
ISTAQFURULLA
WHERE DOES ONE FIND THESE THINGS
YOU'RE SUPICIOUS LAD
ALSO @Jim Crow Whats WITH THE QARXIS I LIKE ANY POST I LIKE

Don't quote me with images of dhoofaar.
:hova:
FORGIVE ME SIRE
I JUST HAPPENED TO HAVE THOUGHT THAT A GENTLEMAN WITH A WHITE SUPREMACIST USERNAME AS YOU WOULD APPRECIATE POTENTIAL CAUCASOID PARTNERS OF MALE FIGURE

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
ISTAQFURULLA
WHERE DOES ONE FIND THESE THINGS
YOU'RE SUPICIOUS LAD
ALSO @Jim Crow Whats WITH THE QARXIS I LIKE ANY POST I LIKE
I didn't call you out lol. I was exposing the homosexuals hiding among us. I know you're straight don't worry.
:whoa:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
If u r into black women that means u r into Trannys and that's sort of disgusting is a hush way if u ask me. But i know....no one is asking me....so 'ma slowly backway ....and slip out of the room before tomatoes start getting thrown....:(

this comment is soo disgusting:kodaksmiley:

i bet you are some insecure , Eey looking creature ufff

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Gabadhaheena Soomaaliyeed Diamonds siduu dhagaxiinta ugu ficanyahay ayay Gabdhaheenu Gabdhaha ugu fiicanyihiin.

Yaq

Black women are not Ugly in religious wise. We r talking genetics here. Human genetics. Black women are at the bottom of the hierarchy ! If u r talking about Asiya--wife of Pharaoh.....we have no proof of the spectrum her beautiness. For all we know, she might have looked like Prophet Moses --who was tanned but not completely Nubian blacks. I am against Nubian blacks. Not that i have anything personal against them but Nubians rank lowest in the beauty department. When u have nappy hair, large nose, hard bodies, how can u be called delicate and the softer gender?

Actually, you speak of the nuba people and not the nubians. I have some nubian friends from egypt and sudan, and they generally look just like upper egyptians and the sudanese of the north. Genetetically the nubians are almost like sudanese arabs. But the Nuba peoples are tall dark people that has no relation to the nubians.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I second this wallahi. I get love from black girls. They love me and I love them back. I might even date one for the sake of it.

If u r into black women that means u r into Trannys and that's sort of disgusting is a hush way if u ask me. But i know....no one is asking me....so 'ma slowly backway ....and slip out of the room before tomatoes start getting thrown....:(

Lol,

Bet you wish you possessed the beauty & sex appeal of the Black woman u fat linebacker built hijab wearing b*tch:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
CrmN_xYWgAAms98.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Lol,

Bet you wish you possessed the beauty & sex appeal of the Black woman u fat linebacker built hijab wearing b*tch:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
CrmN_xYWgAAms98.jpg
Explain to me if these women are the epitome of beauty why are they always getting nose jobs and putting on wigs so they can look like us?
large.jpg

:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending