Would you use a Somali Dating App?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Similar to Tinder and Muzmatch a app catered towards Somali's in the diaspora. For those of you too tribalist to marry out , there will be a premium user option for 4.99 a month where you can see the person's qabiil before matching. More features to come let me know what you think

Similar to Tinder and Muzmatch a app catered towards Somali's in the diaspora. For those of you too tribalist to marry out , there will be a premium user option for 4.99 a month where you can see the person's qabiil before matching. More features to come let me know what you think
Not enough population too niche of a market. Do mabye an East African app. Take the habesha and Kenyan money too

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Not enough population too niche of a market. Do mabye an East African app. Take the habesha and Kenyan money too

If I include Kenyans the app will be flooded with kikuyu ppl who will blame me for their lack of success might keep it just to HOA nations in that case

Last edited:
somalis in the diaspora is too limited. realistically how many people would join. east africans in the diaspora i think would be better.

If I include Kenyans the app will be flooded with kikukyu who will blame me for their lack of success might keep it just to HOA nations in that case
:nvjpqts:That’s why you add virtual bots to the app and make it seem like they are doing well. Also Have them pay the $4.99 to access more options not in there area if they are doing not well.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
:nvjpqts:That’s why you add virtual bots to the app and make it seem like they are doing well. Also Have them pay the $4.99 to access more options not in there area if they are doing not well. And if they still do bad.

Want to join my developer team LMFAOOO

Bios gonna be like-

5'5 Hawiye girl currently studying nursing:it0tdo8:

Dislikes: Men under 6', langaabs and bananas

*Don't DM if you're not willing to pay 50k meher*

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Dating apps don't really work for Somali to Somali relationships if you want to make it mainstream.

If someone's going to develop an app catering to somalis they should build a Somali version of LinkedIn.

Plenty of demand for that and the demographics would make an advertising revenue source a lot more viable.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
*signs in*

*Fob xalimo adds me*

*dms*

Fob xalimo: tiktak i sii

giphy.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Dating apps don't really work for Somali to Somali relationships if you want to make it mainstream.

If someone's going to develop an app catering to somalis they should build a Somali version of LinkedIn.

Plenty of demand for that and the demographics would make an advertising revenue source a lot more viable.

A somali version of Linkedln wouldn't be successful due to Somalia's current state. Now you have mention this I honestly have a even better idea that could work OMG

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

Why is every guy with canjero in his name so damn smart

Trending