Would you marry a Somali from a different diaspora?

Would you marry a different diaspora?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RichEnoughForGucci is like 6ft 4 and @Knowles has claimed to be 6ft 5

They got mf WNBA players in the UK.

UK is a big no. I ain’t trying to marry Kevin Durant[/QUOTE]
kevin durant is my favorite player....dont diss durant jerome or we will go to war lol

kevin durant is my favorite player....dont diss durant jerome or we will go to war lol

Damn you like snakes. That explains why you came after me when I became a vip. Snake ass nigga[/QUOTE]
2 times final mvp. You better put some respeck on his name. Any man who plays with the most selfish player ever in westbrook and not shoot him is a saint. Btw I won 120 pound the other day put 20 pound on dallas beating warriors and doncic getting atleast 22 points.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Damn you like snakes. That explains why you came after me when I became a vip. Snake ass nigga
2 times final mvp. You better put some respeck on his name. Any man who plays with the most selfish player ever in westbrook and not shoot him is a saint. Btw I won 120 pound the other day put 20 pound on dallas beating warriors and doncic getting atleast 22 points.[/QUOTE]
Speaking of basketball I feel so out of touch with it rn

I honeslty haven’t any full games this season. Been mostly watching nfl only.

You watch football?

2 times final mvp. You better put some respeck on his name. Any man who plays with the most selfish player ever in westbrook and not shoot him is a saint. Btw I won 120 pound the other day put 20 pound on dallas beating warriors and doncic getting atleast 22 points.
Speaking of basketball I feel so out of touch with it rn

I honeslty haven’t any full games this season. Been mostly watching nfl only.

You watch football?[/QUOTE]
naah Im not into football. I only watch the superbawl. Im into basketball, soccer and tennis only. And MMA offcourse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts