Would you marry a non Somali person?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Her career is as long and crooked as her schnoz, mate; am I being unkind? I have 4 sisters and their sass influenced me.

She's the real Teflon Don; no amount of deceit, corruption, immorality and incompetence takes away from her shine.

Couldn't agree more.

Ruined NSW with her corruption but still gets nothing but praise from the Murdoch press.

Couldn't agree more.

Ruined NSW with her corruption but still gets nothing but praise from the Murdoch press.

Gladys and the Libs win almost entirely because of the biased media landscape in Australia; acts of impropriety, corruption and incompetence are swept under the rug at every turn by the complicit media.

The amount of power that Murdoch is allowed to wield is unholy; Murdoch is literally Palpatine and his media empire should be broken up. Someone put it together so well when they characterised the media as merely stenographers to power.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Gladys and the Libs win almost entirely because of the biased media landscape in Australia; acts of impropriety, corruption and incompetence are swept under the rug at every turn by the complicit media.

The amount of power that Murdoch is allowed to wield is unholy; Murdoch is literally Palpatine and his media empire should be broken up. Someone put it together so well when they characterised the media as merely stenographers to power.

Probably the best brief description of NSW and wider Australian politics.

#MurdochRoyalCommission

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Personally think mixing races is beautiful and allows the kid to grow up in a multicultural household. Would defo consider marrying outside my race but would rather keep it within

Seriously no one in this thread liking futo culus bantu women except me?? Open your eyes brothers
giphy.gif

Give some examples :stressed:
Glad you asked.

There are skull shapes and facial features among people.

Somalis tend to have a Caucasoid (coincidence, we're not the same race) skull shape.

This is characterized as oval and narrow. Also we have smaller noses and Fuller lips.

Taking this as an average model, we need to be real with ourselves when it comes to aesthetics.

A person from a race with a wider skull will not work.

Why?

Because it will definitely not work well with thin features in the face.

You could straight up look like Humpty Dumpty

Now if you get their nose and narrower eyes with a medium skull shape and a somewhat smaller forehead, that could be the golden combination.

However, that's just too damn risky.

Also, don't get me started on height.

Last edited:
And if yes then what ethnicity would you like to marry? Are there certain countries you wouldn’t like to mix with?
I would never marry an cadaan girl, besides that I'm down with whatever as long as she muslim.

Maybe a Latina, or an Arab or Desi girl. Even an islander woman.

Some cadaan girls are pretty but wlhi they age terribly, they look 40 by the time they're 28
:dead: