Would you marry a non Somali person?

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Ummm well….
I’m with a trinidadian nigga rn. But I would a man from any race except a few particular ethnic groups like cambodian/laos etc and jews, I’m not antisemitic, but I know a jewish turned muslim revert and muslim born family, and one of their sons ended up as a Zionist after going on one of them “birthright” trips to isnotreal. I would literally off myself if that happened to me, so to make sure that never happens I’ll never marry a jew regardless if their Ashkenazi, yemeni, sephardic, Ethiopian or iraqi/iranian.

Also I don’t want a hairy nigga, so that automatically throws out the majority of middle eastern/south asians. He can obviously have some hair but the guys like this
View attachment 194985

View attachment 194986
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can't choose who you fall in love with

I would completely resist it and would tell myself that I can find her qualities in my own people.

I also want children that can remind me of my parents -- and incompatible features would entirely disrupt that.

Biracial people in the West are likely to marry more white people as well -- and I don't want to be the only black person in my family reunion; knowing my luck, I'll be struck with dementia in my old age and I'll ask 'who the f*** are all these white people?'

Pale descendants will likely start recklessly throwing the N-word around and justify it by saying 'but my grandfather is blacker than oil'. Yeah, that's a hard pass on that.

I would completely resist it and would tell myself that I can find her qualities in my own people.

I also want children that can remind me of my parents -- and incompatible features would entirely disrupt that.

Biracial people in the West are likely to marry more white people as well -- and I don't want to be the only black person in my family reunion; knowing my luck, I'll be struck with dementia in my old age and I'll ask 'who the f*** are all these white people?'

Pale descendants will likely start recklessly throwing the N-word around and justify it by saying 'but my grandfather is blacker than oil'. Yeah, that's a hard pass on that.

omg bro your people look like gods who have taken human form

Apollo

VIP
This forum is obsessed with marriage and race.

I have been trying to suppress those boring topics (would you marry this or that ethnicity/race, but nothing works), it keeps coming back. It must be an exciting topic to some of the newbs, but this dull topic has been done over 1000x on here.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I have been trying to suppress those boring topics (would you marry this or that ethnicity/race, but nothing works), it keeps coming back. It must be an exciting topic to some of the newbs, but this dull topic has been done over 1000x on here.

Can we not pin old threads that are identical to this somewhere for new members to just add to them?

Whites, Middle-Easterners (especially Arabs), Indians and Asians are a no go.

That still leaves black Africans, Pacific/Melanesian Islanders and native Americans.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you not call people slaves??? We’re all slaves of allah swt, and he’s muslim. My dad and younger brothers aren’t bigots like you. It’s unfortunate that you hold every somali male to such low standards, most people whether they’re low/high class usually won’t drag themselves, but I suppose with a 68 IQ you couldn’t understand that.

Trending

Latest posts