Would you marry a non Somali person?

Who wouldn't we're gorge. They're sweet and very masculine. I would've given one a chance in collage by was too scared of what hooyo might think if I brought him home lol
Yeah I find them handsome and masculine too. Not only Serbian men, also Albanian etc Balkan guys. Omg Russian men are even more hotter ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Yeah I find them handsome and masculine too. Not only Serbian men, also Albanian etc Balkan guys. Omg Russian men are even more hotter ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Yes! They're all I worked with at my old job. Romanians were trash and sneaky, bulgarians were down to earth and chill. Those Eastern Europeans are something. Serbians and russians are the best tho.

Yes! They're all I worked with at my old job. Romanians were trash and sneaky, bulgarians were down to earth and chill. Those Eastern Europeans are something. Serbians and russians are the best tho.
My next bf will definitely be either Sebian or Russian ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

Cerberus

VIP
Oh shoot I forgotten I have a wedding photo somewhere of my Moroccan Ex wife and. I also got an Egyptian one. I'll share once I find them

Cerberus

VIP
Here is me and my Moroccan Ex. I had ugly mouth with braces so I blurred it out. I'm on mobile so couldn't rotate it from upside down sorry. @Sheikh Google my Moroccan wedding. Her and I are no longer together.

IMG_20210727_201220.jpg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Boqorada @Reekha

Marry any ajnabi except Serbian or Israeli. You have a better chance of happiness marrying a KKK member.

As for Samoa, come to Australia first and see for yourself. Really nice people but there is an obesity problem and people are really shallow when it comes to choosing a partner.

:samwelcome:

Cerberus

VIP
@Boqorada @Reekha

Marry any ajnabi except Serbian or Israeli. You have a better chance of happiness marrying a KKK member.

As for Samoa, come to Australia first and see for yourself. Really nice people but there is an obesity problem and people are really shallow when it comes to choosing a partner.

I think she meant "Siberian" not Serbian

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
tenor-1,214.gif

Oh shoot I forgotten I have a wedding photo somewhere of my Moroccan Ex wife and. I also got an Egyptian one. I'll share once I find them
Warya. Time out-

tenor-1,213.gif

Isn't she the one that called you a starved poor terrorist then asked for $200?

Why would you post your racist exes that dumped you when you're engaged? War ma walantahay?

You need to stop oversharing every little detail of your life.

Cerberus

VIP
View attachment 195116

Warya. Time out-

View attachment 195117

Isn't she the one that called you a starved poor terrorist then asked for $200?

Why would you post your racist exes that dumped you when you're engaged? War ma walantahay?

You need to stop oversharing every little detail of your life.
No that racist one was the Egyptian. Moroccan was nice to me and we're still in touch. Egyptian we had a wedding too but small one and photos together.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
@Boqorada @Reekha

Serbians are not racist wll. You cant paint everybody with the same brush.

Trending