Would you marry a non Somali person?

I would marry a west African or Jamaican. Definitely would never marry a Arab they make me sick.

Senegalese women are gorgeous and would be my second choice after South Sudanese. Jamaicans have far too much self-hate issues, so I would only be with one that came from a family that loved being black.

Last edited:
Senegalese women are gorgeous and would be my second choice after South Sudanese. Jamaicans have far too much self-hate issues, so I would only be with one that came from a family that loved being black.
Yes Senegalese women are beautiful and you might be right about Jamaicans 🤣

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Can you not call people slaves??? We’re all slaves of allah swt, and he’s muslim. My dad and younger brothers aren’t bigots like you. It’s unfortunate that you hold every somali male to such low standards, most people whether they’re low/high class usually won’t drag themselves, but I suppose with a 68 IQ you couldn’t understand that.
So they're all unaware, good luck convincing them "but he's muslim" :russ:

Btw you're out of touch with reality if you think a nasab somali father/brother would hand over his daughter/sister to some shisheeye especially a fuc***g jar33r of all people.

In their eyes you have dishonored them, tarnished the image of your family and they will be ashamed infront of their clansmen during clan gatherings/meetings

Ummm well….
I’m with a trinidadian nigga rn. But I would a man from any race except a few particular ethnic groups like cambodian/laos etc and jews, I’m not antisemitic, but I know a jewish turned muslim revert and muslim born family, and one of their sons ended up as a Zionist after going on one of them “birthright” trips to isnotreal. I would literally off myself if that happened to me, so to make sure that never happens I’ll never marry a jew regardless if their Ashkenazi, yemeni, sephardic, Ethiopian or iraqi/iranian.

Also I don’t want a hairy nigga, so that automatically throws out the majority of middle eastern/south asians. He can obviously have some hair but the guys like this
View attachment 194985

View attachment 194986
Trinidadian bf? What’s with these Watt Pad stories man. :mjlol:. Make it more believable.

I'm not Somali, but for me, I can't see myself dating or marrying outside South Sudan; I want my children to be fully anchored to my Nation and to be able to contribute socially and politically without being bashful as a result of mix heritage.

The South Sudanes diaspora must get organised and provide ourselves with the financial wherewithal to subsidise parents to take children back home at least once every 2 years in order to re-affirm their identity and commitments to our people.
What you doing here south Sudanese brother 👀

Im from Xamar so my folks have not seen habesha, eritrean and oromo chicks, so I consider them outsiders, who I would happily and dearly mix with:gaasdrink:

Actually swahili women have my heart,:whew: and also Futo culus bantu women, man thank god I can marry 4 wives

Only a Jewish woman.

The children would have a Somali clan and full membership to the Jews, kkkk.

I am joking.

That literally happened to a Dinka guy I know; he got his Jewish girlfriend pregnant but her family predictably didn't approve of their relationship and she returned to Israel with his son.

The family was going to disown her if she didn't leave him, so he decided that he wasn't going to break up their family and surrendered his son to them.

I felt like saying 'so, we can expect the tallest Habashi looking guy to come looking for you in 18 years?'

That could never be me; going for sand bunnies and producing children that look exactly like our former enemies in the North.

I'm not Somali, but for me, I can't see myself dating or marrying outside South Sudan; I want my children to be fully anchored to my Nation and to be able to contribute socially and politically without being bashful as a result of mix heritage.

The South Sudanes diaspora must get organised and provide ourselves with the financial wherewithal to subsidise parents to take children back home at least once every 2 years in order to re-affirm their identity and commitments to our people.
Where are you @ nairobi or Australia or minesotta?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Sydney, Australia.

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 2.52.48 am.png

Trending

Latest posts