Would you marry a non Somali person?

To be clear I'm not saying that Somali women don't have those qualities I listed; I'm saying that a Nigerian man has no reason to leave his own women when they too have those qualities.

Ethnic and cultural commonalities make it easier for relationships.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I've been matching with some Somali women on dating apps. Plenty of beautiful Somali queens I might marry one of em since they choosing on a Nigerian prince :denzelnigga:
Nigerian prince :susp: :susp:
The most desperate, thirsy and deluded parasites.

Are you Nigerian?

Nigerian women are very beautiful; courteous; educated; confident and elegant.

Why would you want to leave that behind?
Cause they look like this, with the personality to match
20210427_060446.jpg

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I agree. There's no reason for the nigerian vermin males to be diluting every race. They need to stick with their she-males.

To be clear I'm not saying that Somali women don't have those qualities I listed; I'm saying that a Nigerian man has no reason to leave his own women when they too have those qualities.

Commonalities make it easier for relationships.
He like a lot of other black men come on here to troll Somali men while simultaneously thirsting over Somali women lol. Check his page out

Nigerian prince :susp: :susp:
The most desperate, thirsy and deluded parasites.

Cause they look like this, with the personality to match
View attachment 195146

Clown the guy but please leave the women alone; I've interacted with beautiful, feminine, classy and graceful Nigerian women and they don't deserve to be clowned because a man put their Nation into disrepute.

We (African men) shame African women with our myopia, ignorance, greed, corruption and incompetence and we thoroughly deserve to be lambasted; just don't tear each other down.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Clown the guy but please leave the women alone; I've interacted with beautiful, feminine, classy and graceful Nigerian women and they dont deserve to be clowned because a man put their Nation into disrepute.

We (African men) shame African women with our myopia, ignorance, greed, corruption and incompetence and we thoroughly deserve to be lambasted; just don't tear each other down.
They deserve it. They're just as disgusting as their males.

He like a lot of other black men come on here to troll Somali men while simultaneously thirsting over Somali women lol. Check his page out

Well, he's an ignorant dolt and really should be banned if that's the case.

I'm glad I've always seen and appreciated the beauty in my own women and will never venture out of my Nation for a romantic relationship or marriage.

They deserve it. They're just as disgusting as their males.

Geez, it's really unfortunate that you see them that way.

Socio-cultural governance is one of the primary responsibilities of men; so if there are deficiencies in a culture with regard to norms and standards of femininity... it all circles back to men.

People may disagree with this, but societies, cultures and communities are predominantly formed, framed and governed by men; flaws and failures in a society are ultimately the responsibility of men.

Eritrean and Sudanese (north and south) girls are xaax :whew:

Yeah, I love my Nilotic queens. I feel incredibly blessed. :rejoice:

The silky smooth skin, height, slim frame and our facial features, makes me grateful; we are lucky to have them -- because we're definitely not equally yoked.

the blessing of being a male is that my children will still be laandheere even if I marry out :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:

Do you guys extend this to half Eurasians?

Well, if you do, then you guys are different to South Sudanese in that regard; mixed race children are never considered equal to full sons and daughters of the soil -- even if the father is one of us; this restriction is only applied to leadership and power.

Don't get me wrong... they can participate socially and are welcome in all our gatherings and conventions but senior political and military positions are off limits to them.

@Boqorada @Reekha

Marry any ajnabi except Serbian or Israeli. You have a better chance of happiness marrying a KKK member.

As for Samoa, come to Australia first and see for yourself. Really nice people but there is an obesity problem and people are really shallow when it comes to choosing a partner.

:samwelcome:
I don’t think I could ever be with serbian knowing what they did to Albanians/kosovans

Trending