Would you date a Somalian video

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
In Europe, the Eritrean population went from ultra laangaab before 2015, to outnumbering Somalis in many countries.

Some EU countries seem to accept any random Eritrean.

Shady policy.. I don't get it, nothing changed in Eritrea compared to the past.
That's true. Belgium gives Eritreans sharci immediately, without much hassle. I bet there are Ethiopians pretending to be Eritrean in order to get an asylum. It's the new hustle for Cushitic and Oromo people.

Apollo

VIP
That's true. Belgium gives Eritreans sharci immediately, without much hassle. I bet there are Ethiopians pretending to be Eritrean in order to get an asylum. It's the new hustle for Cushitic and Oromo people.

Most of them seem to be Tigrayans or Eritreans.

I have never met an Oromo in Europe, lol. Even Ahmaras are rare.

I’d be upset too if these were my parents :mjlol:
missing.jpg

time-100-tarana-burke1.jpg
That nose is unreal

Relax!!! You get triggered easily
My post was not even meant to diss yalll. I found the whole video. Do these people bully you or something? Is there something you wanna share? I know plenty of Somalians who can’t speak English properly but I don’t make fun of them, that is rude plus I was raised better.
Why are you calling them gorillas? Wtf is wrong with you lady :gucciwhat:

Stop contradicting yourself you cannibal.
''Do these people bully you or something? Is there something you wanna share''? Says the one who keeps hating on Somalis... First of all, why do you even say Somalian when you clearly know its Somali, I'm sure I've lectured you about this 2 days ago unless your stupidass don't understand anything. Mrs gela tebi, don't be leaving negative comments about my people and my community.
No one's being rude, if you come for us we'll come for you 10x harder.
And Imma call them west Africans gorillas, you can gladly join their league too with your anorexic aids lookingass.
:comeon:

There were so many Madows in my class when I went to college not too long ago.
They kept staring at me and kept complimenting me, telling me how beautiful I was even the times I wanted to be left alone they used to cling on me, touch my hair and say why are these Jamaican guys keep running after you. I was always harassed and stalked by Jamaican guys, they used to look through the classroom door window, and it was so frickin awkward wallahi.
The girls then developed some jealousy in them, I could just sense it.
I told them straight up, I don't find Jamaican and West African guys attracted and I'm only into Somali guys, ever since then they acted cool as if nothing happened the very next day:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Nice story! I almost teared up! LOL!

The mistake comes from Somali parents living in bad neighborhoods which is the only place you'll find these people. Living in the suburbs where rents are a bit more expensive would reduce the influence madoows have over Somalis by at least 90%. There are more of them than us, so of course they'll swallow the youth and influence them.

Best thing to do is to family plan, work hard and live in a good area. If not, your kids will attend schools with them and see them around the block everyday and I think you've already seen the outcome of that.

Gyaddam! This niggah has it all planned out! You go Abti! LoL!

loving this thread.

Apollo

VIP
Lot's of people in UK say somalians to somali people and they don't correct them.

Most countries ending in -ia get slapped with an N to form the demonym. So it is understandable.

Only a handful of Middle Eastern / North African countries have demonyms ending in -i (Iraqi, etc).

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Gyaddam! This niggah has it all planned out! You go Abti! LoL!

loving this thread.
We all know it's the truth laddy and we've all seen it work out. Now back to whatever white people blaming BLM forum you came from you big nosed Madow:siilaanyosmile:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Stop contradicting yourself you cannibal.
''Do these people bully you or something? Is there something you wanna share''? Says the one who keeps hating on Somalis... First of all, why do you even say Somalian when you clearly know its Somali, I'm sure I've lectured you about this 2 days ago unless your stupidass don't understand anything. Mrs gela tebi, don't be leaving negative comments about my people and my community.
No one's being rude, if you come for us we'll come for you 10x harder.
And Imma call them west Africans gorillas, you can gladly join their league too with your anorexic aids lookingass.
:comeon:

I bet you pop a vein everytime I say Somalian. Y’all call me all names in the book, always bash my people but do you see me going nuts just cause someone called me a ‘habeshit’ :ivers:
I get ganged up all the damn but b I don’t lose my cool.

I don’t call y’all dehumanizing names. I don’t even know why you getting worked up, ‘Somalian’ is not even a bad word:pachah1:
Speaking of anorexic aren’t Somalians known for their spaghetti legs :heh:
And you do sound like someone who has been bullied by other blacks lol
You talking shit on the net but you can’t even stand up for yourself against those Jamaican girls:russ:
‘Hooohoooo don’t talk shit about my people hooohoooo’

My people don’t pay my bills I don’t care if anyone talks shit about them:pachah1:
Stop following me around and quoting me. You are probably new, you will get used to me :kanyeshrug:

I bet you pop a vein everytime I say Somalian. Y’all call me all names in the book, always bash my people but do you see me going nuts just cause someone called me a ‘habeshit’ :ivers:
I get ganged up all the damn but b I don’t lose my cool.

I don’t call y’all dehumanizing names. I don’t even know why you getting worked up, ‘Somalian’ is not even a bad word:pachah1:
And you do sound like someone who has been bullied by other blacks lol
You talking shit on the net but you can’t even stand up for yourself against those Jamaican girls:russ:
‘Hooohoooo don’t talk shit about my people hooohoooo’

My people don’t pay my bills I don’t care if anyone talks shit about them:pachah1:
Stop following me around and quoting me. You are probably new, you will get used to me :kanyeshrug:

Looool I've never been bullied, you're just a washed out who is obsessed with Somalis. I will defend my people no matter what, this website was made for Somalis only not traitors like you.
I don't give a f*ck if I'm new trust and fucking believe that you wouldn't be saying all that shit face to face you keyboard warrior.
Take your anorexic Ezoopian hating ass somewhere else, we don't want you here.
Your such a beg.

Trending