Would you date a Somalian video

Apollo

VIP
I know they don't. I don't know a single Somali guy in a somewhat serious or rather public relationship with a madow girl. Like you said it's mostly cadaan and MENA (mainly Yemeni, NA. Never seen Gulf).

But more Somali girls marry out, and heavily into other Africans.

Those es aint got Somali abtiris.

Those es aint got Somali abtiris.

But their kids are known as Somali. My schoolfriend from secondary school's sister had a half madow son (probably 13 or 14 yo right now) and I see him around with likkle abdis on road in their school uniform. He speaks broken somali like them, gets that same high fade and displays that same qalqaali mannerisms. He might not be considered Somali by us older guys, but the requirements will loosen up sxb

Apollo

VIP
But their kids are known as Somali. My schoolfriend from secondary school's sister had a half madow son (probably 13 or 14 yo right now) and I see him around with likkle abdis on road in their school uniform. He speaks broken somali like them, gets that same high fade and displays that same qalqaali mannerisms. He might not be considered Somali by us older guys, but the requirements will loosen up sxb

They will never be accepted as Somali, especially by the tribal minded and when they visit Somalia.

They will never be accepted as Somali, especially by the tribal minded and when they visit Somalia.

Sxb I didn't think you were the naive one. Wallahi watch until Somalia becomes semi-developed and connected to the rest of the world. Reer magaal are not the same as the cold-blooded clan driven nomads. They it built like that

@Apollo
@Kodeen

Her dad is Ghanaian and her mom is Somali and she is from the UK.

That ayeeyo is ruthless :damn:

Is she a random mise is she meant to be someone and lol

Somali ayeeyos :damn:

There's a certain age Somali women hit between 50-60 and the filter just comes off. Anybody in proximity can get it

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
what they want from us?

but really who would want to date those madow unhaired dinosaurs? Habarta uu sheeg shakshuuko yahey

they all dead i dont know why the first girl was making those noises?
A somali man wouldnt even look twice at her uufff:susp:

People are so obsessed with us, its actually sickening at this point.

Somali girls this and that somali boys that and this na dhaaf fucking hell
YOU SAID YOU WERE DOWN WITH Madow MEN 3 DAYS AGO, YOU AIN'T SLICK!

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Lol? No. In the UK, and presumably the rest of the West young Somalis mix disproportionately with other Africans. I agree with you, only if you're including the older generation. A lot of half yemenis, oromos and whites around
It’s not just Somalis tbh, I’ve noticed a rise among Asians mixing with Africans as well. Especially the younger generation (under 22). It seems like everyone is adopting roadman culture even relatively successful people. You don’t really see this in other parts of the West, only ghetto people who grew up in public housing are assimilating into Madow culture unlike the UK.

It’s almost a changing tide. Blame the expert Somali trolls of yesteryear. Somalis have worked overtime on the net regarding jarers, and after much persistence it’s changing tides. Jarers who once didn’t know who tf we were, know us all too well now
You're that person who said Indian girls prefer white guys over their own and they ger whisked back to their lands. In reality, Indians statistically dont do transnational marriages, they marry statistically from within the UK born and raised. Second they're the 3rd least likely women to marry out and more Indian men marry white women than vice versa in every generation

Transnational marriages are common in Pakistanis and Arabs and even then 20% of Arab women marry out statistically

Look at second generation

Indian men and white women= 13,4

Indian women and white men= 10, 6

Just in the 1.5 generation the gap closed a bit before widing in second generation

Indian men and white women= 13,9

Indian women and white men= 13,2

This is closest the gap has happened before falling

Overall though this is still a lot smaller than black and chinese and arab women marrying out of their races

Screenshot_20200126-053550.png

Screenshot_20200126-053605.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200126-053550.png
    302.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20200126-053550.png
    302.2 KB · Views: 76

Trending