Would you date a Somalian video

Why do I get the feeling you're actually Somali? You use a lot of Somali words for a West Indian :gaasdrink:

When he said lamagoodle

tumblr_odeagz73Th1rshgzoo1_250.gif

Eritreans and Ethiopians also low-key discriminate against Madows. They have derogatory words like Shanqella and Baria.

Shanquella sounds like an African-American female name. :faysalwtf::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::dead:

These words just mean dark skinned and can apply to ANYONE who is one. It is only derogatory if you think somone pointing out your dark skin is an insult. Many people in Ethiopia use these as nicknames for members of their family that are darker then them.

It’s almost a changing tide. Blame the expert Somali trolls of yesteryear. Somalis have worked overtime on the net regarding jarers, and after much persistence it’s changing tides. Jarers who once didn’t know who tf we were, know us all too well now
What's up with the racist lingo. Are there two VixRs? I'm confused now.

what they want from us?

but really who would want to date those madow unhaired dinosaurs? Habarta uu sheeg shakshuuko yahey

they all dead i dont know why the first girl was making those noises?
A somali man wouldnt even look twice at her uufff:susp:

People are so obsessed with us, its actually sickening at this point.

Somali girls this and that somali boys that and this na dhaaf fucking hell

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lmao this was posted before and it got people triggered calling them poor girls names and shit

Last edited:

Trending