Would you date a Somalian video

Apollo

VIP
It’s almost a changing tide. Blame the expert Somali trolls of yesteryear. Somalis have worked overtime on the net regarding jarers, and after much persistence it’s changing tides. Jarers who once didn’t know who tf we were, know us all too well now

Eritreans and Ethiopians also low-key discriminate against Madows. They have derogatory words like Shanqella and Baria.

Shanquella sounds like an African-American female name. :faysalwtf::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::dead:

tarana-burk-996x515.jpg

:susp:

Wtffffff
Thats not a human
:deadosama:

VixR

Veritas
Eritreans and Ethiopians also low-key discriminate against Madows. They have derogatory words like Shanquella and Baria.

Shanquella sounds like an African-American female name. :faysalwtf::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::dead:
Ethiopians and Eritreans keep it lowkey. Somalis are loud mofos. We’re unmatched in our loud, belligerent presence.

''They're not my type'' kulaha ayadaa ba foolxun . She should be lucky someone looks her way. A clapped ting shouldn't be too confident like that.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
''They're not my type'' kulaha ayadaa ba foolxun . She should be lucky someone looks her way. A clapped ting shouldn't be too confident like that.
They're Madows. They could straight up look like a hairless gorilla with make up and hair products (mind you they do) and still try and claim theyre queen's who look beautiful and scream everyone else is ugly they're doqons.

Because Madows have an inferiority complex. They stay make fun of our foreheads yet cry anti-blackness when we make fun of their ugly ass wide noses.

It's true alot of black people tend to take the piss out on somali's in the UK as they are seen weak due to their body structure and also due their experience in school with them ie getting bullied.

Madows are so ugly. Their women are most undesired in the world even their own men don't want them ugly nappy headed es.

Yet have the nerve to say somalis are not their type LOOOOL as if a Somali parent would ever allow their daughter or son to even date them.

I was once in McDonald's and these 2 Madow boys were discussing if a Somali girl would ever allow them to marry.
One of them was like somali parents are strict they don't like us blaxks:chrisfreshhah:

I was laughing with my friend uno:mjlol:

Black men always running for white and latina women it really must hurt shaniquas feelings.

Muji

VIP
Lol at the girl going around asking these questions. Very smug look on her face through out the whole thing.

But we can’t say much since we’ve said worse about every nationality on this globe. :bell:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Lol at the girl going around asking these questions. Very smug look on her face through out the whole thing.

But we can’t say much since we’ve said worse about every nationality on this globe. :bell:

i just wanna know where that question came from
:bell:
UK Madows seems to be obsessed with somalis, Madows in scandinavia are cool people

Trending