Would you date a Somalian video

i just wanna know where that question came from
:bell:
UK Madows seems to be obsessed with somalis, Madows in scandinavia are cool people

There were so many Madows in my class when I went to college not too long ago.
They kept staring at me and kept complimenting me, telling me how beautiful I was even the times I wanted to be left alone they used to cling on me, touch my hair and say why are these Jamaican guys keep running after you. I was always harassed and stalked by Jamaican guys, they used to look through the classroom door window, and it was so frickin awkward wallahi.
The girls then developed some jealousy in them, I could just sense it.
I told them straight up, I don't find Jamaican and West African guys attracted and I'm only into Somali guys, ever since then they acted cool as if nothing happened the very next day:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I cant even bring myself to watch this and i suggest yall not to give them the views theyre yearning for so these lowlifes can give up when no one watches their lame patheic vids

I cant even bring myself to watch this and i suggest yall not to give them the views theyre yearning for so these lowlifes can give up when no one watches their lame patheic vids
Adeer I am proud of you. you believe in all the right ideas that your ancestors believed in.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Adeer I am proud of you. you believe in all the right ideas that your ancestors believed in.
im just tired of them bringing their low self esteem and insecurities on us it ain tour fault they went through slavery go cry over your ancestors and leave us alone uff

im just tired of them bringing their low self esteem and insecurities on us it ain tour fault they went through slavery go cry over your ancestors and leave us alone uff
they are insecure like you said. misery loves company as they say. They want us to accept victim mentality like they do, call ourselves black/nigggers and complain about the white man, and all that while having a culture of baby mamas and teen pregnancies, ridiculous incarceration rates, calling women hoes and es and seeing sports and qashin music as their only venues to make it out.

They are truly toxic people.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
they are insecure like you said. misery loves company as they say. They want us to accept victim mentality like they do, call ourselves black/nigggers and complain about the white man, and all that while having a culture of baby mamas and teen pregnancies, ridiculous incarceration rates, calling women hoes and es and seeing sports and qashin music as their only venues to make it out.

They are truly toxic people.
hence why we need to stay faar away from these maadow gaalos its unfortunate theyre influencing the somali youth in canada america and the uk is every man for themself now just protect your family and children from their influence.

hence why we need to stay faar away from these maadow gaalos its unfortunate theyre influencing the somali youth in canada america and the uk is every man for themself now just protect your family and children from their influence.

Somalis need their own ethnic box on application forms so you can detract yourself from other africans.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
What kinda of a British accent is that ?
‘Do you trust your gill’:chrisfreshhah:
The black girls all said they wouldn’t date Abdis lol
White girl: ‘what is Somalian ‘
Black girl: ‘Somalian is like a religion ‘:mjlol:

Damn they don’t like Somalians down there
They probably read somalispot:chrisfreshhah:

The mistake comes from Somali parents living in bad neighborhoods which is the only place you'll find these people. Living in the suburbs where rents are a bit more expensive would reduce the influence madoows have over Somalis by at least 90%. There are more of them than us, so of course they'll swallow the youth and influence them.

Best thing to do is to family plan, work hard and live in a good area. If not, your kids will attend schools with them and see them around the block everyday and I think you've already seen the outcome of that.

What kinda of a British accent is that ?
‘Do you trust your gill’:chrisfreshhah:
The black girls all said they wouldn’t date Abdis lol
White girl: ‘what is Somalian ‘
Black girl: ‘Somalian is like a religion ‘:mjlol:

Damn they don’t like Somalians down there
They probably read somalispot:chrisfreshhah:

No one's paying attention to them gorillas anyways! They are hating on our Beauty! We can't help the fact that were winning :dzmxmmb: Trust me no one rates Ethiopians in the UK, they always have a problem with speaking English properly, proper freshies. :ftw9nwa:

Apollo

VIP
No one's paying attention to them gorillas anyways! They are hating on our Beauty! We can't help the fact that were winning :dzmxmmb: Trust me no one rates Ethiopians in the UK, they always have a problem with speaking English properly, proper freshies. :ftw9nwa:

Most Habeshas in Europe are Tigrayans or Eritreans.

Barely any Amharas or Oromos in Europe.

Apollo

VIP
most of them are here in canada especially hararis

In Europe, the Eritrean population went from ultra laangaab before 2015, to outnumbering Somalis in many countries.

Some EU countries seem to accept any random Eritrean.

Shady policy.. I don't get it, nothing changed in Eritrea compared to the past.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
In Europe, the Eritrean population went from ultra laangaab before 2015, to outnumbering Somalis in many countries.

Some EU countries seem to accept any random Eritrean.

Shady policy.. I don't get it, nothing changed in Eritrea compared to the past.
i wish i can comment but i dont know much about europe refugee policy but theres not that many eritreans here is mostly ethiopians/oromos and somalis ofcourse.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Relax!!! You get triggered easily
My post was not even meant to diss yalll. I found the whole video funny. Do these people bully you or something? Is there something you wanna share? I know plenty of Somalians who can’t speak English properly but I don’t make fun of them, that is rude plus I was raised better.
Why are you calling them gorillas? Wtf is wrong with you lady :gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts