Would you date a Somalian video

World

VIP
DDDE8DF0-902D-4674-A7E1-C3B6492BDC72.jpeg

And another new video:
CA44FF9F-2B61-4F0F-8E2A-BD718DEB3D36.jpeg

Wallahi they’re obsessed. Every minute Somali this Somali that. And it’s always the UK ones.

Apollo

VIP
Wallahi they’re obsessed. Every minute Somali this Somali that. And it’s always the UK ones.

Jealousy.

Ironically, most of their family wouldn't mind them dating a Somali, however, most Somali families would be very upset if their kin were dating a Madow.

Because Madows have an inferiority complex. They stay make fun of our foreheads yet cry anti-blackness when we make fun of their ugly ass wide noses.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Arghhh do these people ever take a day off these uk Madows wil always have deep jealousy and hatred of us you see that black chef i fired its a daily hate just be careful they are just like the cadaan americans who are obsessed with black americans keep your heads up my fellow brits and distance yourselve from them

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Fucking annoying adoons can't keep their massive noses where it don't belong, yo someone source the video I still want to see it.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
its usually the women, the guys for the most part are cool and its all banter. These women though have this hatred for us that I don't understand.

View attachment 53313

And another new video:
View attachment 53314

:yloezpe::yloezpe:Bisinka.. Wallahi I thought that was a man asking them questions.
No somali guy would ever go for them uglyass gorillas anyways, with that bigass nose. Its funny how they scream "racist" whenever a white or a latino man say they don't find west africans/jamaicans attractive
:yloezpe: They look hideous

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
its usually the women, the guys for the most part are cool and its all banter. These women though have this hatred for us that I don't understand.
actually the guys are worse and are more ruder towards somalis all the hate that was coming from twitter came from maadow guys while the Madow girls were giggling

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
actually the guys are worse and are more ruder towards somalis all the hate that was coming from twitter came from maadow guys while the Madow girls were giggling

I was more talking about real life from my experience living in the UK.

VixR

Veritas
It’s almost a changing tide. Blame the expert Somali trolls of yesteryear. Somalis have worked overtime on the net regarding jarers, and after much persistence it’s changing tides. Jarers who once didn’t know who tf we were, know us all too well now

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It’s almost a changing tide. Blame the expert Somali trolls of yesteryear. Somalis have worked overtime on the net regarding jarers, and after much persistence it’s bearing fruit
did you just say "Madow" i thought you liked the jamaican D i dont think he will like your derogratory word miss

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Arghhh do these people ever take a day off these uk Madows wil always have deep jealousy and hatred of us you see that black chef i fired its a daily hate just be careful they are just like the cadaan americans who are obsessed with black americans keep your heads up my fellow brits and distance yourselve from them
You really think white Americans are obsessed with black Americans ?

Trending