• No

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Post up atleast a medical website, anyhow that last post just showed me, you've never been in a relationship have you ? and you hardly interact with women no shade or nothing I'm just saying.
Are you living under a rock? :umwhat:

None of this shit concern me:snoop:

What is with camel d***? Aren't we talking about Tampons? How does it relate to holding camels' dicks? Also, one thing that's done by a certain qabiils is equivalent to what all somalis do? Ask me questions about Bears, coyotes, cougars, not some shit that's done to Camels. Tf. You need help fr:what1:

@Dalmoor

Sxb, since garaabo fucked up your remaining brain-cells, farta aan kuu weeyneeyo.

Which one would you rather carry?

A packet of cigarettes or a pack of tampons for your wife. (choose one)

Our women waxay ka xishoodan wax yabaha noocan. She should have it in advanced. They will ask their female friends to buy it for them. You would ask your brother or son to buy it for you.
Al Haya. Xishoodka waa shay qaali oo dumarku somalida lagu kooreye

I find this thread to be very strange, i can't lie about that.

In saying that, most married men have brought tampons/ pads for their wives. Like it isn't even anything shocking.

When your wife has just given birth and has run out of pads are you going to be like nah love get it yourself?

Most here saying no, probably would. Its literally no biggie. Some here lack maturity.

I find this thread to be very strange, i can't lie about that.

In saying that, most married men have brought tampons/ pads for their wives. Like it isn't even anything shocking.

When your wife has just given birth and has run out of pads are you going to be like nah love get it yourself?

Most here saying no, probably would. Its literally no biggie. Some here lack maturity.
Its not an issue. But why are we talking about it.

Our women waxay ka xishoodan wax yabaha noocan. She should have it in advanced. They will ask their female friends to buy it for them. You would ask your brother or son to buy it for you.
Al Haya. Xishoodka waa shay qaali oo dumarku somalida lagu kooreye

As a husband you are the closest person to her.

Why would there be xishood between husband and wife, when you are the only person that can see her awrah fully?

As a husband you are the closest person to her.

Why would there be xishood between husband and wife, when you are the only person that can see her awrah fully?
Again. Why are we talking about Mercury buying his wife tampons.
No problem as you are closer to her than her father.

Status
Not open for further replies.