Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
In my work place one of the guys called Matt (I have a crush on him) he brought tampons for the girls. And I asked him what’s in that bag and he started giggling, kulaha “ladies stuff”, I grabbed it off him and it was tampons. It was so cute that he was shy about it but still wanted to help the girls.

God I love my white kings :banderas:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Post up atleast a medical website, anyhow that last post just showed me, you've never been in a relationship have you ? and you hardly interact with women no shade or nothing I'm just saying.
Stop projecting your shitty incel life with mine. I've been into multiple relationships and currently I'm dating a Latino girl. You sound like another cuck.:susp:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Our women waxay ka xishoodan wax yabaha noocan. She should have it in advanced. They will ask their female friends to buy it for them. You would ask your brother or son to buy it for you.
Al Haya. Xishoodka waa shay qaali oo dumarku somalida lagu kooreye
Why would there be xishood over something that’s natural?

Muji

VIP
@Suldaanka youre a taxi driver

Meaning you drive around ratchet cadan girls around and prostuites, since these are the only people out at night. Don’t pretend that you’re better than carrying my used tampons to the qashin balayo !

Why would there be xishood over something that’s natural?
Your next thread is going to be what position you and your wife like.
Its also natural and baraka.
Then tomorrow let us know what type of lube you guys like.
We already know u enjoy buying TAMPONS. AND ALSO YOU COOK WHEN SHE GOES TO GET A PEDICURE.
Title. MERCURYS LIFE IN DETAIL.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Me: After reading the title
tenor.gif

Me: After reading all the the threads' posts
tenor.gif

@Dalmoor

Tell me, how does a culture accept it's men to hold camel dicks and position it to the vagina of a she-camel and yet, consider unmanly to buy tampons for their wives? Geeljire @Ferrari might go the extra mile to taste the sperm of the he-camel if told certain sperm tastes can produce a good breeding she-camel, what is the fuss about carrying a sealed packet of tampons?
the camel has to reproduce, and camels do NOT have any sex drive. so it's in the geeljire's interest to make sure his camel breeds if he wants to survive.

ma doqon baad tahay sxb? I am sure you have a camel dic.k holding ancestor. don't act like you are above it now.:trumpsmirk:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Your next thread is going to be what position you and your wife like.
Its also natural and baraka.
Then tomorrow let us know what type of lube you guys like.
We already know u enjoy buying TAMPONS. AND ALSO YOU COOK WHEN SHE GOES TO GET A PEDICURE.
Title. MERCURYS LIFE IN DETAIL.

giphy.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
My husband has no problem getting it, I just txt him a picture of it every time cuz lord knows how many times he grabbed the wrong one.

the camel has to reproduce, and camels do NOT have any sex drive. so it's in the geeljire's interest to make sure his camel breeds if he wants to survive.

ma doqon baad tahay sxb? I am sure you have a camel dic.k holding ancestor. don't act like you are above it now.:trumpsmirk:

@Ferrari

Sxb are there any camel penises to hold in San Diego? No. Did you say interests? Now, your interests are buying your wife her sanitary pads, tampons and etc. to create a healthy, happy, United and functioning family home. When you are carrying her stuff, pretend that you’re holding the camel penis in miyiga for your own interests and then, you will get used to it.

Stop projecting your shitty incel life with mine. I've been into multiple relationships and currently I'm dating a Latino girl. You sound like another cuck.:susp:

Why you qouting me twice for ?, did i hit a nerve
crybabypersonsmall.jpg

Sure sure! you've been in multiple relationships and now your dating a Latina, and I'm Brad pitt :ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.